OtakuBoards

Pan

Desiivy

Hello, my question today sorta relates to one already here, but, I
am afraid if I ask it there Ii might not get an answer, not the one I want any way, OK well I have only seen the shows currently showing on cartoon network, since Jan. 02, But, searching online for all the info I can come across, I was curious, about Pan
(Gohan & Videl's child)
I had wanted to know if she to goes ssj, but, I now know the answers, thanks to reading the others posts, But, the 2nd half
my question, was I found one picture, online of Pan, and it looked as if she has a tail, am I correct in that Dos she have a tail, or was I mistaken. :)
Thanks,

Oh yes, maybe someone knows I want to buy the movie
History of Trunks, where would go to find it, besides online,
I prefer not to buy online, but have no clue where to even look for it, Would a place like Wal-Mart have it. or would I need to go to a diffrent type of store. ?
Just a thought?:freak:

Guest Imsirion
Pan with a tail, hmmm.... I dont think she has one, could you post a link to the picture?

I havn't seen The History of Trunks at wallmart but I've seen other dbz movies there. Its probably there though. I guess you should try anywhere that sells movies...

geesh, Im not much help today:drunk:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Pan in fact does not have a tail, the picture you saw was done by fans who wanted to start another DBZ rumor! To answer your second question try Suncoast, Music Land, Sam Goody, and your local import shops!

I've seen this picture, but she doesn't have a tail. And as for the movie(which I am Striving to find myself) Best bet would be collector stores, Suncoast, Sam Goodies and stuff like that. I am personally on the search of this show too( anything with Trunks in it) If I find anything I rely the info to ya!

[QUOTE]Pan with a tail, hmmm.... I dont think she has one, could you post a link to the picture? [/QUOTE]

I wish I could but, I can't remember where exactlly I was
I believe it was a still frame from a GT show, I do recall it had a caption though
"We don't have time for this nonsence, Grandpa"
or something like that!!
I am gonna try to get back and find it, just to look again.

[QUOTE]Pan in fact does not have a tail, the picture you saw was done by fans who wanted to start another DBZ rumor! [/QUOTE]

This is why I asked You can never tell, I figured you all would know the truth,
anyway Thanks, so much. :)

pan does not turn super saiyajin and she does not have a tail, the creator of the series, akira toriyama said that female's cannot turn super saiyajin, pan tags along with son gokou in dragonball gt to help him search for the dark star dragonballs....

:D :D :D :D
Well, thanks I found it, and a few others I want really really bad,
But one is enough for now anyway:naughty:
It's all my husband will let me for now, but, I did find the one I wanted, I can't wait to get home to watch it. I got it at Sam Goodys, I havn't heard of Suncoast, I am in the middle of Oregon.
way way out in the middle of nowhere, But, I do have a Sam Goody about 25 miles away, worth the trip, Next time I get to town I am however going to stop by the hollywood video,
mabye they would be cheaper, Thank you all, Very Very much!!

[QUOTE]Pan with a tail, hmmm.... I dont think she has one, could you post a link to the picture? [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/dbgt49-10.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/dbgt49-7.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/dbgt49-6.jpg[/url]

I went back and found the ones I saw, any body
see what I ment. Just from looking anyway!!

My Son wants to know what does Z stand for anyway.
I read somewhere that GT is like Grand Tour or they think but,
Z I don't have a clue.
Thanks again,
:D

[color=firebrick][size=1][b]Please watch your double posting. If you need to add something like that please go back and edit your previous post. Thanks ;) - PiroMunkie[/size][/b][/color]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desiivy [/i]
[B]Hello, my question today sorta relates to one already here, but, I
am afraid if I ask it there Ii might not get an answer, not the one I want any way, OK well I have only seen the shows currently showing on cartoon network, since Jan. 02, But, searching online for all the info I can come across, I was curious, about Pan
(Gohan & Videl's child)
I had wanted to know if she to goes ssj, but, I now know the answers, thanks to reading the others posts, But, the 2nd half
my question, was I found one picture, online of Pan, and it looked as if she has a tail, am I correct in that Dos she have a tail, or was I mistaken. :)
Thanks,

I prefer not to buy online, but have no clue where to even look for it, Would a place like Wal-Mart have it. or would I need to go to a diffrent type of store. ?
Just a thought?:freak: [/B][/QUOTE]
Female Saiyan, full blooded or not, cannot turn Super Saiyan. I think the tail was added on by some psycho fans to make her look funny or to make fun of her or something, because she never has a tail in the series. And if she did, it was proably cut off at birth. From what I know, only half saiyans, like Gohan, Bra, or Trunks, had tails because Gohan had a tail when he was little. I never saw Trunks or Bra with tails, but I'm assuming they had tails because Gohan did. Their tails were proably cut off at birth too, proably because Vegeta was embrassed or ashamed or thought that it was no use, or proably because Bulma thought it was ugly or something!!
Oh, by the way, Desiivy, please don't double post, it's against the rules. But don't worry, I wasn't quite clear on the rules when I first signed up either. Just a future warning!

The first picture you showed is a picture of Gokou, not Pan. The second one is a picture of her in front of some fire. As for the third one, I don't know what that has to do with your question whereas if Pan turns SSJ or has a tail. ;)

The last picture........ Look at Pan's hip. you can see a brown-colored band. Now, due to the poor quality of the picture, it can very easily be mistaken for a tail, and yet it is a belt..:whoops:

As for the 'Z' in DBZ, I've always wondered about that myself.. Doesn't it have to do with something about the Z Sword? :cross:

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Heh heh, well this is kind of an odd thread to come to after my last post in the "Happy Brithday Akira" type thread thing.. But since you are asking andn ot proclaiming I can see my difference.. or something intelligent like that.. :p

Anyway, yeah... Pan, eh? One of my favorite subjects :love: Lol... Hrmm... I'm looking for statements that haven't already been answered.. Hrmm... Ah you are correct in saying that GT does in fact stand for "Grand Tour". [i]Why?[/i] you ask? Because all throughout DragonBall GT, Trunks, Gokou, and Pan "tour" the universe in search for the powerful and mysterious(sp?) Black Star DragonBalls [i]*insert oooh's and ahhh's*[/i] And being that the universe is a really big place to "tour", they called it a "Grand Tour" :bow: Thank you all, I'll be here until thursday ;)

... Wow..... I am sooooo done..[/size][/color]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I thought that the GT in Dragonball GT meant Great Times instead of Grand Tour. Oh well, it dosen't really matter anyway...:whoops:

[color=red][size=3]For whoever it was that thought Pan went Super Saiyan...

[url]http://www.dbztopsites.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=19494[/url]

Yes...that's a Dragon Ball AF logo at the bottom

Sorry to shatter your hopes, dreams, and wishes, but Pan going Super Saiyan is another of the many DBAF rumors and is NOT true!

--JCBaggee[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
As for the 'Z' in DBZ, I've always wondered about that myself.. Doesn't it have to do with something about the Z Sword? :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

Or rather, does the Z Sword have something to do with the 'Z' in DBZ? o_O;;

The world shall never know...

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desiivy [/i]
[B]Hello, my question today sorta relates to one already here, but, I
(Gohan & Videl's child)
Thanks,

Just a thought?:freak: [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma] Well, its impossible to women Saiya-Jins to go SSJ, just because...uh... it just is. And also, I don't think she has a tail, infact I'm almost positive. Look for other Electronic Places, they probably have it...[/font]

[B]As for the 'Z' in DBZ, I've always wondered about that myself.. Doesn't it have to do with something about the Z Sword? :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma] Actually, The Z Sword stands for Zeta I think, Im pretty sure, and DBZ stands for Dragon Ball Zeta... Well thats What It means in Italy, but many its different, because my cousin and me always watch it there, DB, DBZ, DBGT, all of em, they show them regularly too....

DB= Dragon Ball

DBZ= Dragon Ball Zeta

DBGT= Dragon Ball Grand Tour[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B]

[font=tahoma] Actually, The Z Sword stands for Zeta I think, Im pretty sure, and DBZ stands for Dragon Ball Zeta... Well thats What It means in Italy, but many its different, because my cousin and me always watch it there, DB, DBZ, DBGT, all of em, they show them regularly too....

DB= Dragon Ball

DBZ= Dragon Ball Zeta

DBGT= Dragon Ball Grand Tour[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for basically repeating everything everyone just said, Fort-- Er, Blaze...

Note: Please ignore the subliminal message...

Guest Morph
[B]

Thank you for basically repeating everything everyone just said, Blaze...

Note: Please ignore the subliminal message... [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma] Well lets see, no one said the Zeta thing, and plus, who is that, the person you were talking about? Maybe it was a typo... Mesa don't know...[/font]