Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 My friend and I were debating over a very important question and we need your input: Are they Ramen or Odles n' Noodles? We were eating and I said, " I love Ramen Noodles" and my friend said, " No way, they're called Odles n' Noodles"......so which is it? I say they are Ramen Noodles!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!;) :p :D :cool: :D ;)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 RAMEN!!!!! tell your friend they need to get wit the program....
Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 You know, noodles you eat with chop sticks, sometimes they are sort of a soup thing, etc.:D
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 i've heard of oldles and noodles, i think? but i have no idea.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 ramen. I've never heard of the other one...
conpiracymonki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Is this a big joke, coz uh, every1s laughin but I ain't understandin...
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]RAMEN!!!! Here I'll spel it out to your friend.. R-A-M-E-N! RAMEN! I used to pronounce it roman, lol[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now