OtakuBoards

So you've finished GTA3...

Smashed Ice

I finished it way back when. What do you got? Anything good?:eek: tell me! tell me!:alcohol: now i feel better. Is there any easier way to fly the damn dodo. I can almost make it across the bay but I always just hit the wall. Got any tips?:devil:

well, the game is full of mini sets. There are two import/export garages, a emergency crane missions, many checkpoint races and other extras. If you ewant to know about those, then reply to this and ask! to fly the dodo, take it along the straight runway, and just down press anything!!!!!! just hold X, wen you reach the end of the runway dont touch the directionel pad, or the stick. Then wen approaching the bay, press up and you shud hit the bay! Just keep trying! the skill of it is, not trying anything clever!

[SIZE=1]Apparantly, you can get better wings for the Dodo from this observatory on the 3rd Island (Shoreside Vale), and it makes your Dodo fly like a real plane, excellent handling...

... But of course, that is just a rumour.[/SIZE]

Ive been so close but have never made it. Did you get this info out of PSM?:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Apparantly, you can get better wings for the Dodo from this observatory on the 3rd Island (Shoreside Vale), and it makes your Dodo fly like a real plane, excellent handling...

... But of course, that is just a rumour.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

how the hell can you get up there. its friggin impossible aint it?:devil:

[size=1][color=blue]Remember, no double posting Foredaddy. :) -Crazy White Boy.[/color][/size]

nah, not from magazines, from experience. On Shadow Gohan's post, on rumours, there seems to be a skeleton key available after EVERYTHING is complete. This inclusdes access to Garages, the fotot ball stadium. Reading up on shadow gohan's rumour of the Dodo, i find this is possible, but very hard. You must fly the dodo to the obsevatory, as there is no other way. It is then that the standard dodo is upgraded to the dodo XL! Which flies as easy as a car drives.

I just want to remind everyone to refrain from talking about actual cheat codes. So far, you're all talking about tactics/strategy--and that's fine. But, I know that Grand Theft Auto 3 has a lot of cheat codes and we don't really like people posting simple cheats as it's not real discussion. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smashed Ice [/i]
[B]No Sir. No cheat codes, just extras. Have you visited the import export garage yet foredaddy (both of them)???? [/B][/QUOTE] not yet. you knew about the crane missions right? And how if you get all the cars on the hidden list you get all the cool cars at the cranes? Its hellacool!:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I just want to remind everyone to refrain from talking about actual cheat codes. So far, you're all talking about tactics/strategy--and that's fine. But, I know that Grand Theft Auto 3 has a lot of cheat codes and we don't really like people posting simple cheats as it's not real discussion. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope no cheats here......... [SIZE=1]left right left start up down select[/SIZE] nope no cheats.:devil: (not a real cheat):angel:

[size=1][color=blue]Ugh, once again, don't double post. Remember, you can always edit your post to add whatever you want to say. ;) -Crazy White Boy[/color][/size]

[B][SIZE=1]Apparantly, you can get better wings for the Dodo from this observatory on the 3rd Island (Shoreside Vale), and it makes your Dodo fly like a real plane, excellent handling...

... But of course, that is just a rumour.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

its not true. I tried for a friggin hour. Pissed me off pretty damn bad.:devil:

Guest Morph
[size=1] Well during the Spring Break, I went over my friends house the entire time, we beat GTA3, but we just kept playing it, I really dont remember what it had anything-wise. But we still play it whenever I go over his house.... Ehehe, once it comes for XBOX, Im buying it so I can just stay @ my house and play it.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i]
[B]Boo this man!

*Boos come from all over the room*:mad:

Boo him and his X-box loving ways!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

and what exactly is wrong with the xbox? I myself respect all 3 of the next gen consoles, each one of them delivering good games, and if they can keep releasing good games then I'm a happy gamer....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

and what exactly is wrong with the xbox? I myself respect all 3 of the next gen consoles, each one of them delivering good games, and if they can keep releasing good games then I'm a happy gamer.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, even though I'm ideologically opposed to what the Xbox represents, it's objectively still a console with some good titles...particularly in the third party arena (especially SEGA).

People shouldn't have to defend their purchases...but they should at least respect what others have bought.[/color]

[SIZE=1]Hell, I would get an X-Box if they weren't so damn expensive...

Hey James, wasn't it like 20 billion X-box's sold in the first week, but the same number of N64's were sold in the first hour? That made me laugh :whoops:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Hell, I would get an X-Box if they weren't so damn expensive...

Hey James, wasn't it like 20 billion X-box's sold in the first week, but the same number of N64's were sold in the first hour? That made me laugh :whoops:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]20 billion? lol...noo...

9,800 Xbox units sold in first week. 24,000 N64 units sold in first hour. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]20 billion? lol...noo...

9,800 Xbox units sold in first week. 24,000 N64 units sold in first hour. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]GAH! :blush: Why did I put billion... o_O;;

Yeah, anyway, it still made me laugh...[/SIZE]