OtakuBoards

Reminder

G/S/B Master

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, it's when you put your clocks forward for the summer... that was like... last week...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]For you maybe...but today is Daylight Savings time over here. Thanks for the reminder, had my computer not told me it was changing the time, I would have never known -__-[/color]

Yeah we had it last week but for some reason my computer thought it was going on canadian time (eh??! why??!!) and so it tried to update today and messed up my clock. I've put the settings back to GMT:london etc, (don't know how it changed off that cause it wasn't me) but it still didn't update the time so I tried to type it in manually and now it keeps crashin and refuses to go off the canadian time! grrrrrr!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]Yeah we had it last week but for some reason my computer thought it was going on canadian time (eh??! why??!!) and so it tried to update today and messed up my clock. I've put the settings back to GMT:london etc, (don't know how it changed off that cause it wasn't me) but it still didn't update the time so I tried to type it in manually and now it keeps crashin and refuses to go off the canadian time! grrrrrr! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]*Breaks into song* Blame Canada, Blame Canada!.....lol. that sucks tho.[/b][/color]