G/S/B Master Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 this is a reminder that today is day light saving day.i think i know what you need to do with your clocks.
Break Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]Yeah, it's when you put your clocks forward for the summer... that was like... last week...[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yeah, it's when you put your clocks forward for the summer... that was like... last week...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]For you maybe...but today is Daylight Savings time over here. Thanks for the reminder, had my computer not told me it was changing the time, I would have never known -__-[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 lol yeah... I lost an hour of sleep... and one of the girls from work came in an hour late... twas funny.
PiroMunkie Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]... I don't know how I did it but I gained an hour of sleep, lol. My mom woke me up at about 10:50 and told me that it was actually 11:50 so I was all [b]WOOHOO![/b] :D[/SIZE][/color]
Turkey Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 *sigh* I went to the kitchen for a glass of water, and when I come back, it's suddenly 3:00 AM! I thought(sp?) that I had fallen asleep while drinking or something.
velvet paws Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Yeah we had it last week but for some reason my computer thought it was going on canadian time (eh??! why??!!) and so it tried to update today and messed up my clock. I've put the settings back to GMT:london etc, (don't know how it changed off that cause it wasn't me) but it still didn't update the time so I tried to type it in manually and now it keeps crashin and refuses to go off the canadian time! grrrrrr!
Guest Matt Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]Yeah we had it last week but for some reason my computer thought it was going on canadian time (eh??! why??!!) and so it tried to update today and messed up my clock. I've put the settings back to GMT:london etc, (don't know how it changed off that cause it wasn't me) but it still didn't update the time so I tried to type it in manually and now it keeps crashin and refuses to go off the canadian time! grrrrrr! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]*Breaks into song* Blame Canada, Blame Canada!.....lol. that sucks tho.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now