OtakuBoards

im so sad so so sad :(

Will2x

:_( the girls dont like me round here. im in texas. i moved from richardson to plano... and the gurls dont like me round here. i learned from my mistakes in r town. i had a tight game. i was pimpin. then i moved... the girls here are slick, and catch on quickly , but fine as hell. and i aint talkn bout white girls! these girls have killa booty, and the breast any dude would like. with the lovely brown skin and smoth hair. a mix between ghetto girls,hot girls, and thug girls. perfect in everway. i jus cant get em. so thats why im sad. sooo so sad :(:(

ill call theese ONION girls.
if you dont know what a ONION is then 2x will tell ya.

ONION as in oninion booty, jus make tears come out of ya eyes. the shape of the butt is perfect round like an onion. i love that.

you can tell i have good taste when it comes to girl ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]did it ever occur to anyone that acting nice and sweet to a girl would have them like you more... not "pimpin'" them .... oh forget it, I've learned not to try to understand some of you... do what you wish, it's your life not mine.... [/B][/QUOTE]

"pimpin" girls requires being nice and sweet my friend. You must not know what you're talking about.. hahaha.. it's too funny.. I got some friends over right now.. they are makin fun of you man!! Oh well, it's all good....

Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

"pimpin" girls requires being nice and sweet my friend. You must not know what you're talking about.. hahaha.. it's too funny.. I got some friends over right now.. they are makin fun of you man!! Oh well, it's all good....

Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't care.... I don't "pimp" girls.... I have had girlfriends, i know how to treat them.... I never "pimped" them.... pimping girls is having prostitutes work for you as far as I know.... but if you like "pimpin" girls do whatever.... I don't care... get the hoes and the sluts.... that like to sleep around with every guy.... i dunno about you but I find that rather disgusting....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I don't care.... I don't "pimp" girls.... I have had girlfriends, i know how to treat them.... I never "pimped" them.... pimping girls is having prostitutes work for you as far as I know.... but if you like "pimpin" girls do whatever.... I don't care... get the hoes and the sluts.... that like to sleep around with every guy.... i dunno about you but I find that rather disgusting.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Japan must have not gotten the "american" concept of "pimping" yet! I am not talking about the prostitutes and sluts man. I mean just like pimping a girl.. Hmm... how may i put this is simply.. Do you understand what "macin" means? Hmm.. I bet you don't.. eh.. ah well.. I have had girlfriends too..and treated them with the utmost respect.. never did i refer to them as my "hoes". And so on.... I refer to the word "pimpin" as that of sweet talking a girl.. listening to her needs and everything else...

Sorry for the misconfusion about this whole cherade and everything. Hopefully I cleared up everything in my post here!

Problems man, alot of girls dun like guys who think they can stroll in and get any girl they want... Least they didn't beat the crap outta ya like someone I knew... Never go to New York City, he was in the hospital for two weeks, although, I could've told him that most women up in New York have probably taken a Self Defense Class... Anyways, I dun care what ur meaning of pimpin or whatever is, i still think of it as u pimping girls out fo sex... What werid ppl we have on these boards.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Who wants a Texan girl anyways? They wear cowboy boots and talk like yokels.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i thought you liked cowboys ;)

how many black girls you see do that sh!z?

oh well. thanx for the pimping tips transtic you helped me tons. i gathered every slut and ho in the shcool. they agreed to a percentage. i reccomend them to horny geeks and they give me 60 percent of there money. even the good girls are catching on to this way to get fast cash, cause they luuuuv money. it wont be long till i pimp the school. *shines ice up*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]i'm guessing alot of you like talking about girls O_o [/B][/QUOTE]

Na, we're talkin about birds! Of course we're talkin about girls/women.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, American slang is often disgusting at the best of times lol

I think that you have to understand that this term must be relatively new...I've never heard it used before besides on this topic.

I think it's really a gross term for something that could actually be nice. Ugh, I just don't know why people talk like that. It's really low brow.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Ugh, American slang is often disgusting at the best of times lol

I think that you have to understand that this term must be relatively new...I've never heard it used before besides on this topic.

I think it's really a gross term for something that could actually be nice. Ugh, I just don't know why people talk like that. It's really low brow. [/B][/QUOTE]

What can u expect, we're americans! And sense everything is censored in our country, we like to act a little wild!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]What you need is an NYC girl...LOL....Let me not get started with us Puerto Rican ladies..hehehe....Just be nice and no pimpin', a NYC girl will mess you up...LOL....if you play yourself like that...unless she's a chickenhead....pigeon..whateva [/B][/QUOTE]**** right!!! (I'm a nyc/pr gurl):smirk:

~:devil:~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B]**** right!!! (I'm a nyc/pr gurl):smirk:

~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE]

really, u live in NYC?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Who wants a Texan girl anyways? They wear cowboy boots and talk like yokels.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol thats hilarious....shinji, that sounds like good enough logical reasoning for me to never want a texan girl.