OtakuBoards

im so sad so so sad :(

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Japan must have not gotten the "american" concept of "pimping" yet! I am not talking about the prostitutes and sluts man. I mean just like pimping a girl.. Hmm... how may i put this is simply.. Do you understand what "macin" means? Hmm.. I bet you don't.. eh.. ah well.. I have had girlfriends too..and treated them with the utmost respect.. never did i refer to them as my "hoes". And so on.... I refer to the word "pimpin" as that of sweet talking a girl.. listening to her needs and everything else...

Sorry for the misconfusion about this whole cherade and everything. Hopefully I cleared up everything in my post here! [/B][/QUOTE]

All I know is that if you say 'pimpin" in my neighborhood you'll get the only smackdown from your ol' lady, that's what guys call their girls around here..if it's long enough your "wifey", Whatever i always hated slang anyway...it makes a person sound ignorant....If a guy wants me he gotta have a "HFIL"(hehehe) of a wit and etiquette.....plus be a bad boy, with book and street smarts...But those days are gone...I'm a married lady...hehehe..I got my Baby........and a cutie he is...LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B]**** right!!! (I'm a nyc/pr gurl):smirk:

~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE]

You know how we are Roxy, no crap from no one....LOL

[QUOTE][I]originally posted by Will2X[/I]
you know what your talkin bout. i wouldnt mind dating a portarican(bad speller) they most likely have a phat @$$ [/QUOTE]

Sorry baby, we all don't look like J-Lo if that's what your saying, I've seen Ogres and I have seen Divas, flat , big, all sizes...LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

You know how we are Roxy, no crap from no one....LOL

Sorry baby, we all don't look like J-Lo if that's what your saying, I've seen Ogres and I have seen Divas, flat , big, all sizes...LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

well yeah...

*shines rock*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

What can u expect, we're americans! And sense everything is censored in our country, we like to act a little wild! [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly why I can't stand some Americans....

They think censoring crap will make us act civil and normal, but it does only the opposite.... yet they can't seem to realize this yet.... all you have to do is compare the US to Japan... Japan doesn't censor everything and they act 800 times more civil and respectful to everyone... but no, Americans and America in general are to stuck up in their stupid ideals to care, thus ruining everything.... and you wonder why i can't stand the US.... it may be "free"... which is BS in itself.... but the stupidity freedom brings along is horendous.... ugh.. it's sickening to watch George Bush talk.... it's sickining to realize morons actually voted for his stupid @ss.... thats the worst part.... well it essentially is democracy... stupid people vote for other stupid people... which goes again to proove my point, that only thing stupid people are good at is making themselves look more stupid....

And Mystic, i guess that cleared it up.... i still don't see how the word "pimpin" is, in anyway, associated with nice.... but whatever.... slang now-a-days just gets worse and worse.... "phat" ... "tight/tite"..... ugh it's so stupid to hear people talk like that.... esspecially internet talk.. thats the worst.... is it that hard to type out "you" instead of "u" or... any instead of ne?.... people are so fµcking lazy it's almost saddening....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Exactly why I can't stand some Americans....

They think censoring crap will make us act civil and normal, but it does only the opposite.... yet they can't seem to realize this yet.... all you have to do is compare the US to Japan... Japan doesn't censor everything and they act 800 times more civil and respectful to everyone... but no, Americans and America in general are to stuck up in their stupid ideals to care, thus ruining everything.... and you wonder why i can't stand the US.... it may be "free"... which is BS in itself.... but the stupidity freedom brings along is horendous.... ugh.. it's sickening to watch George Bush talk.... it's sickining to realize morons actually voted for his stupid @ss.... thats the worst part.... well it essentially is democracy... stupid people vote for other stupid people... which goes again to proove my point, that only thing stupid people are good at is making themselves look more stupid....

And Mystic, i guess that cleared it up.... i still don't see how the word "pimpin" is, in anyway, associated with nice.... but whatever.... slang now-a-days just gets worse and worse.... "phat" ... "tight/tite"..... ugh it's so stupid to hear people talk like that.... esspecially internet talk.. thats the worst.... is it that hard to type out "you" instead of "u" or... any instead of ne?.... people are so fµcking lazy it's almost saddening.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa..Transtic got deep....you go..LOL....Slang is dumb and it's makes you sound dumb.....be unique and impress people with your own stuff...don't glorify crap is what I say...My bro tried pulling that slang crap on me and I smacked the hell out of him...and my mom did too...(ahhh the abuse..tough love)... Mind you I was in a gang (Latin Kings), did lots of weed, for what...did it get me anywhere...no...I was as "Thugged out" as they come...where are my friends now, in jail, strung out or dead......Talking like that won't get you no where and I'm just being real and not trying to make anyone feel crappy or low-life...We always complain about stereotypes and how we don't want to be labeled as such....if you are a minority believe me you got a lot of shi+ to deal with already, so I say impress people by showing them you're better than what they think you are... I went did good in school and graduated.....Yeah I had my son at 18, but I never went on welfare or nothing like that, I worked 2 jobs and kept a 4.0 at NYU....So just give respect to the ladies, some of us deserve it...:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

And Mystic, i guess that cleared it up.... i still don't see how the word "pimpin" is, in anyway, associated with nice.... but whatever.... slang now-a-days just gets worse and worse.... "phat" ... "tight/tite"..... ugh it's so stupid to hear people talk like that.... esspecially internet talk.. thats the worst.... is it that hard to type out "you" instead of "u" or... any instead of ne?.... people are so fµcking lazy it's almost saddening.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup.. it's nuts.. "tight" is getting stupid.. and i believe that the internet lingo is starting to get quite queer as well.. I never use "u" or "ne" when I am talking to someone on the net. It's horrible..

Eh, I think I broke my toe yesterday.. it hurts!! I dove over this kid and he like pulled my foot backwards causing me to do some weird **** to it.

eh? this topic is way off. i like using slang so :P

ive never done this ever before and hopefully i wont have to do it ever again but

[SIZE=4]I REQUEST FOR THIS TOPIC TO BE CLOSED[/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]CLOSED[/FONT] [B]CLOSED[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Yup.. it's nuts.. "tight" is getting stupid.. and i believe that the internet lingo is starting to get quite queer as well.. I never use "u" or "ne" when I am talking to someone on the net. It's horrible..

Eh, I think I broke my toe yesterday.. it hurts!! I dove over this kid and he like pulled my foot backwards causing me to do some weird **** to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with all that's been said.

Personally, I never use "u" or "ur" or anything like that when I chat or post messages...

I mean, I guess I think it's just a little slack. And when people are talking about something serious and typing in that way, I think it kind of takes the seriousness away from what they're saying...if that makes any sense.

Sure, a little slang is fine. But I'm so sick of hearing "tight" lol. Where the hell did this word come from??

Nowdays everything is "tight" lol. Geez. heh :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]ah yes, the ladies, ugh..just watch out for the one you might actually love and you should be alright...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

you really think thats possible?