Will2x Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 :_( the girls dont like me round here. im in texas. i moved from richardson to plano... and the gurls dont like me round here. i learned from my mistakes in r town. i had a tight game. i was pimpin. then i moved... the girls here are slick, and catch on quickly , but fine as hell. and i aint talkn bout white girls! these girls have killa booty, and the breast any dude would like. with the lovely brown skin and smoth hair. a mix between ghetto girls,hot girls, and thug girls. perfect in everway. i jus cant get em. so thats why im sad. sooo so sad :(:( ill call theese ONION girls. if you dont know what a ONION is then 2x will tell ya. ONION as in oninion booty, jus make tears come out of ya eyes. the shape of the butt is perfect round like an onion. i love that. you can tell i have good taste when it comes to girl ;)
Zaku II Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 "White men will never understand the whole booty thing" ~Chris Rock I do...lol
ArcticLynx Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 oh i remember you..... im poke poke nice to meet you maybe you dont remember me... old otaku?
Will2x Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i] [B]"White men will never understand the whole booty thing" ~Chris Rock I do...lol [/B][/QUOTE] then you are rare. ;)
MysticGohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 AH! That totally sucks.. man.. I'll give you my 3 step plan on how to mac them hoes! No, I am just playing..but i'll give you some tips man.. from what I've heards, girls want a confident man.. well,maybe not a 14 year old..but ne ways.. good luck man!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 did it ever occur to anyone that acting nice and sweet to a girl would have them like you more... not "pimpin'" them .... oh forget it, I've learned not to try to understand some of you... do what you wish, it's your life not mine....
MysticGohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]did it ever occur to anyone that acting nice and sweet to a girl would have them like you more... not "pimpin'" them .... oh forget it, I've learned not to try to understand some of you... do what you wish, it's your life not mine.... [/B][/QUOTE] "pimpin" girls requires being nice and sweet my friend. You must not know what you're talking about.. hahaha.. it's too funny.. I got some friends over right now.. they are makin fun of you man!! Oh well, it's all good.... Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B] "pimpin" girls requires being nice and sweet my friend. You must not know what you're talking about.. hahaha.. it's too funny.. I got some friends over right now.. they are makin fun of you man!! Oh well, it's all good.... Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!! [/B][/QUOTE] I don't care.... I don't "pimp" girls.... I have had girlfriends, i know how to treat them.... I never "pimped" them.... pimping girls is having prostitutes work for you as far as I know.... but if you like "pimpin" girls do whatever.... I don't care... get the hoes and the sluts.... that like to sleep around with every guy.... i dunno about you but I find that rather disgusting....
MysticGohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I don't care.... I don't "pimp" girls.... I have had girlfriends, i know how to treat them.... I never "pimped" them.... pimping girls is having prostitutes work for you as far as I know.... but if you like "pimpin" girls do whatever.... I don't care... get the hoes and the sluts.... that like to sleep around with every guy.... i dunno about you but I find that rather disgusting.... [/B][/QUOTE] Japan must have not gotten the "american" concept of "pimping" yet! I am not talking about the prostitutes and sluts man. I mean just like pimping a girl.. Hmm... how may i put this is simply.. Do you understand what "macin" means? Hmm.. I bet you don't.. eh.. ah well.. I have had girlfriends too..and treated them with the utmost respect.. never did i refer to them as my "hoes". And so on.... I refer to the word "pimpin" as that of sweet talking a girl.. listening to her needs and everything else... Sorry for the misconfusion about this whole cherade and everything. Hopefully I cleared up everything in my post here!
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Who wants a Texan girl anyways? They wear cowboy boots and talk like yokels. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Im a kentucky girl, but now i live in wisconsin
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I live in Connecticut and have never lived anywhere else.
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Kentucky is cool, In Wisconsin it snows too much, but I like snow
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Problems man, alot of girls dun like guys who think they can stroll in and get any girl they want... Least they didn't beat the crap outta ya like someone I knew... Never go to New York City, he was in the hospital for two weeks, although, I could've told him that most women up in New York have probably taken a Self Defense Class... Anyways, I dun care what ur meaning of pimpin or whatever is, i still think of it as u pimping girls out fo sex... What werid ppl we have on these boards.
Will2x Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Who wants a Texan girl anyways? They wear cowboy boots and talk like yokels. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i thought you liked cowboys ;) how many black girls you see do that sh!z? oh well. thanx for the pimping tips transtic you helped me tons. i gathered every slut and ho in the shcool. they agreed to a percentage. i reccomend them to horny geeks and they give me 60 percent of there money. even the good girls are catching on to this way to get fast cash, cause they luuuuv money. it wont be long till i pimp the school. *shines ice up*
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 What you need is an NYC girl...LOL....Let me not get started with us Puerto Rican ladies..hehehe....Just be nice and no pimpin', a NYC girl will mess you up...LOL....if you play yourself like that...unless she's a chickenhead....pigeon..whateva
Little Gohan Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 i'm guessing alot of you like talking about girls O_o
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]i'm guessing alot of you like talking about girls O_o [/B][/QUOTE] Na, we're talkin about birds! Of course we're talkin about girls/women.
James Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B] "pimpin" girls requires being nice and sweet my friend. You must not know what you're talking about.. hahaha.. it's too funny.. I got some friends over right now.. they are makin fun of you man!! Oh well, it's all good.... Football game is tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Ugh, American slang is often disgusting at the best of times lol I think that you have to understand that this term must be relatively new...I've never heard it used before besides on this topic. I think it's really a gross term for something that could actually be nice. Ugh, I just don't know why people talk like that. It's really low brow.
Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] Ugh, American slang is often disgusting at the best of times lol I think that you have to understand that this term must be relatively new...I've never heard it used before besides on this topic. I think it's really a gross term for something that could actually be nice. Ugh, I just don't know why people talk like that. It's really low brow. [/B][/QUOTE] What can u expect, we're americans! And sense everything is censored in our country, we like to act a little wild!
Will2x Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 you know what your talkin bout. i wouldnt mind dating a portarican(bad speller) they most likely have a phat @$$ as most black and brown girls do. my tongue is long and it sure goes deep like this :tasty:
Roxy89 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]What you need is an NYC girl...LOL....Let me not get started with us Puerto Rican ladies..hehehe....Just be nice and no pimpin', a NYC girl will mess you up...LOL....if you play yourself like that...unless she's a chickenhead....pigeon..whateva [/B][/QUOTE]**** right!!! (I'm a nyc/pr gurl):smirk: ~:devil:~
Guest Akito Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i] [B]**** right!!! (I'm a nyc/pr gurl):smirk: ~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE] really, u live in NYC?
Dessert Shadow Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Who wants a Texan girl anyways? They wear cowboy boots and talk like yokels. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] lol thats hilarious....shinji, that sounds like good enough logical reasoning for me to never want a texan girl.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now