MarkM Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Were did all yu gies go on spring break? I went to florida to a place were kids can drive around on golf caart path and go re ever they want ! My step grand parents live there so i've been there alot ! So im just wondering were did you all go?
Spikey Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well we went to Florida, like you to visit my grandparents. It was so fun. I got to go swimming, I got to go play basketball, got to play tennis, oh it was fun![/size]
Lia Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 well i went to FL...because...I LIVE IN FL!!! o.o;; eheh....and yes indeed we drive around on golf carts...passes time from the boring lives we lead watching old people take hours to cross the streets... Well i guess its fun if you call watching old wrinkley Oompaloompas playing croquet(sp?) across your yard hitting balls into the lake and trying to fetch them, then drowning. OH! OH! and did i mention the heeeeeaaaaat...every 45 seconds or so you see an old man pass out from heat in the middle of the road and sadly...BAM! another car accident is caused in that period of 45 seconds...darnit; and also we have a yearly anual old person fall down the stairs week....theres no need to ask what happened when you see an ambulance...not to mention every once in a while you'll see a prostitute at the corner of a drugstore being picked up by a rich old man..with flab....flabby flab...and i mean FLAB! so anywho... when FL comes to mind..think out the equation: rich+old+FLAB+OOmaloompas+heat+croquet+boring junk=FL wow....fun fun fun :D
velvet paws Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 I haven't actually been anywhere yet. Been spending every free moment of every day with my BF. My friend Kaz moved back from cornwall so I'm happy because she was gone over a year. I've seen my friends Hayley and Daz a little. Got drunk both this weekend gone and the one before. Just chilled really....might go on a picnic this weekend...duno yet....:)
Justin Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 Well...for a change of pace: I went to Florida! Panama City, Florida, as a matter of fact. 'Twas great fun! -Justin
Nerdsy Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]... I was in front of the computer and/or T.V. screen all week. I know I have no life.[/COLOR]
Lia Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Well...for a change of pace: I went to Florida! Panama City, Florida, as a matter of fact. 'Twas great fun! -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] o.o how many people here went to FL? geez....everyones going to FL these days o.o;;
Lady Macaiodh Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 spring break? what the heck is that? lol i wish to god i were still in high school. weekends, vacations, summers off, blowing all your money on clothes & partying--egad, i can't believe i thought i had problems [I]then![/I]
DeathKnight Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 [color=crimson]I went no where... Heh... I havent had a vacation in a year and a half... *shrugs*... - Ken :confuse2:[/color]
Guest Imsirion Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 As soon as school was out, I went........home..:o wasn't that bad, went to the beach and stayed up every night to at least 1:30 to 2:00 am, still trying to recover:sleep:
Flash Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]... I was in front of the computer and/or T.V. screen all week. I know I have no life.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, sounds like I've found a kindred spirit, so to speak..
Chaos Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]My spring break goes for another week and a bit. :p [/B][/QUOTE] Damn j00...:shifty: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Well...for a change of pace: I went to Florida! Panama City, Florida, as a matter of fact. 'Twas great fun! -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] BAH! PANAMA CITY! *kills Justin out of jealousy* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh, sounds like I've found a kindred spirit, so to speak.. [/B][/QUOTE] What about Meeeeeeeeeee? :bawl: In any case, my Spring Break, which was about a WEEK ago, was only three days... Thursday, Friday, and Monday......-.-[size=4]X[/size] I spent my time posting here and at other boards, and chattin wit Ken, Flashy, and Locky...Nyah, see? I have no real life! :p Even though I'm a God compaired to j00 lesser.......um........What was I saying again?
goddess21 Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 [color=purple]I went to Myrtle Beach! It was the most fun I have ever had in my life! I met so many cool people and became better friends with the girls that I went with! And I met a bunch of hot guys namely one...... but don't tell my boyfriend! :) Just jokin'![/color]
Sephiroth Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 went out with friends, spent time with my wife, played tekken 4 and virtua fighter 4 on my japanese ps2, looked at yaoi :drool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now