OtakuBoards

Southern Island TCG set

Raichu Tamer

The Southern Island set is a set of 18 pokemon cards including six shinys they come in a presentation folder and six postcards, and three random boosters. (Gensis, discovery)

It might be that they came out only in japan and England but i don't know all i know is that i picked them up for a tenner when they can go for £25!

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]They have them in America for 10 bucks. And no you don't have to go to japan. Check some websites and local card shops

Note to Snail : You don't know much about Pokèmon anymore, Do you?[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
Note to Snail : You don't know much about Pokèmon anymore, Do you?[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]Nope, not no more..... I don't watch it anymore.... and I've kinda lost interest in it....

And also, I'm currently banned by my parents to buy anything on-line ever again.... so they say...

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Both those things are happening alot. Weird.....

Anywho I wouldn't waste my money ar the set. Buy something you can break. O.o[/b][/size]

It's an alright set (that runs for 19.95 here in Ohio:eek: ), and I used to play the Pokémon TCG, and it was nice to see an Onix that could actually do some damage (unlike the stupid Base set Onix), but I'm gonna start to sell all my cards. The Mew was pretty, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...