Raichu Tamer Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 what do people think of the Southern island pokemon card set? i think it is pretty good seems instead of the picture being shiny the actual card where the printing is shiny!
Fall Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 There's a Southers Island set?! How long has this set been out for? I've never heard of it... :rolleyes:
Raichu Tamer Posted April 12, 2002 Author Posted April 12, 2002 The Southern Island set is a set of 18 pokemon cards including six shinys they come in a presentation folder and six postcards, and three random boosters. (Gensis, discovery) It might be that they came out only in japan and England but i don't know all i know is that i picked them up for a tenner when they can go for £25!
Fall Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Where'd you get them from? Did you go to Japan, or something?
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [b][size=1]They have them in America for 10 bucks. And no you don't have to go to japan. Check some websites and local card shops Note to Snail : You don't know much about Pokèmon anymore, Do you?[/b][/size]
Fall Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B][b][size=1] Note to Snail : You don't know much about Pokèmon anymore, Do you?[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]Nope, not no more..... I don't watch it anymore.... and I've kinda lost interest in it.... And also, I'm currently banned by my parents to buy anything on-line ever again.... so they say...
Guest Saiyaman Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [b][size=1]Both those things are happening alot. Weird..... Anywho I wouldn't waste my money ar the set. Buy something you can break. O.o[/b][/size]
Fall Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 lol, I'm not going to. I've been trying to sell my other sets for about half a year now, and no luck, so... yeah... o.O;; I probably will buy something I can break...
Kei Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 It's an alright set (that runs for 19.95 here in Ohio:eek: ), and I used to play the Pokémon TCG, and it was nice to see an Onix that could actually do some damage (unlike the stupid Base set Onix), but I'm gonna start to sell all my cards. The Mew was pretty, though.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 i already sold all my cards except a magikarp i left it on my stand for someone anyone to steal it
Wormmon's Tamer Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 Oh yes the Southern Islands set... I want it but don't have $20.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now