OtakuBoards

Does anyone know who this guy is???

Ashanti

[COLOR=DEEPPINK]Really?? Cool. BTW, what is Calymation??? Or did U mean to type "Claymation"??? Also, what's he doing??? I've never seen Him like that before.[/COLOR]:) :D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Claymation. That's what he meant... this thread is pointless...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DEEPPINK]Eh, I just wasn't too sure, that's all.[/COLOR]:D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]this thread is pointless...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=orangered][FONT=century gothic]Anyone ever see the movie [u]The Point[/u]? ...I remember watching it when I was very young.....strange movie....[/FONT] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ashanti [/i]
[B][COLOR=DEEPPINK]Really?? Cool. BTW, what is Calymation??? Or did U mean to type "Claymation"??? Also, what's he doing??? I've never seen Him like that before.[/COLOR]:) :D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]whats the difference between Claymation and Claymation???

he might be praying or preaching(sp?) or something in that avatar, i don't know too much on religion. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]:therock: You had to [i]ask[/i] who that was? You didn't [i]know[/i]? The most over-rated religious icon worldwide and you don't know who it is? You don't even have to be part of the religious community to know that one.. I'm just fairly shocked here...[/size][/color]