Ashanti Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [COLOR=DEEPPINK]The guy in the pic beside my post, who is he??? He looks like a very cheerful version of Jesus Christ.[/COLOR]:) :D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak:
Vegitto4 Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 That would be Jesus, a Calymation version i believe.
Ashanti Posted April 8, 2002 Author Posted April 8, 2002 [COLOR=DEEPPINK]Really?? Cool. BTW, what is Calymation??? Or did U mean to type "Claymation"??? Also, what's he doing??? I've never seen Him like that before.[/COLOR]:) :D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak:
Break Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]Claymation. That's what he meant... this thread is pointless...[/SIZE]
Ashanti Posted April 8, 2002 Author Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Claymation. That's what he meant... this thread is pointless...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DEEPPINK]Eh, I just wasn't too sure, that's all.[/COLOR]:D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak:
Sara Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]this thread is pointless...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=orangered][FONT=century gothic]Anyone ever see the movie [u]The Point[/u]? ...I remember watching it when I was very young.....strange movie....[/FONT] [/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ashanti [/i] [B][COLOR=DEEPPINK]Really?? Cool. BTW, what is Calymation??? Or did U mean to type "Claymation"??? Also, what's he doing??? I've never seen Him like that before.[/COLOR]:) :D :cool: :angel: :smooch: :freak: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]whats the difference between Claymation and Claymation??? he might be praying or preaching(sp?) or something in that avatar, i don't know too much on religion. [/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=firebrick]:therock: You had to [i]ask[/i] who that was? You didn't [i]know[/i]? The most over-rated religious icon worldwide and you don't know who it is? You don't even have to be part of the religious community to know that one.. I'm just fairly shocked here...[/size][/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 It's the Jesus statue featured in the movie "Dogma"...
Recommended Posts