OtakuBoards

GS ball

Kaioshin

I have no idea of whats in the GS ball, I haven't seen the movies, and that part of the series about it.

All I know is that it can be opened by the combined attacks of the three legendary birds: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres

I've no clue what's in the GS ball, but I think I know what it stood for.

GS- Gold Silver ball.

The top half was gold and the bottom silver. I think it was some sorta message for the people that are watching that there is a new game comeing out, or a new series is comeing out (Joto series).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]As the GS ball was found by Dr. (forget her name), could it have been found after the legendary birds incident in the Movie 2000? [/B][/QUOTE]

it was Dr.Ivy. and G.S. ball has a rumor that celebi the time traveler is in it. but it might be true.the person who made it is unknown. and liamc2 your wrong. it must be more force then the 3 birds. like lugia and ho-oh they're far stonger then any legendary pokemon. even probleby mewtwo which is probleby the unstopable pokemon.

The GS Ball is one of the main things that confuse me..... why exactly would you go to all that trouble, just to get a Celebi? I'd just go to a Nintendo Tournament, if it was ever held here....

Though I suppose if it's the only pokemon I'd have left to catch, I'd do all that..... :rolleyes:

[SIZE=1]Not sure... all I know is that it meant Gold and Silver Ball (they're the colours).

I think the only way that people with American, European and Oceanan (formerly Australiasia), is to go to a special Nintendo thing... like what Snail was talking about.

My friend got his Mew off of a friend... he traded a really stupid pokemon for it. My friend had like 3 Mews, and he traded one with me for a Spearow :whoops:[/SIZE]

[COLOR=indigo]mews... hahah

my friend got a mew from one of his friends that got it from one of his friends... and so on, someone in a line of friends got a mew from nintendo... he traded it to me on my silver, i duplicated it like 100+ times, we went to the flea market thats held down around where i live on sundays, and sold mews for like $15.... it was crazy how much money we made.... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]mews... hahah

my friend got a mew from one of his friends that got it from one of his friends... and so on, someone in a line of friends got a mew from nintendo... he traded it to me on my silver, i duplicated it like 100+ times, we went to the flea market thats held down around where i live on sundays, and sold mews for like $15.... it was crazy how much money we made.... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but it's dirty money, kind of... Unless they have one of these (see attachment), I wouldn't believe that a person's Mew is authentic. And I wouldn't battle anyone that's using a fake Mew, because it's cheating.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but it's dirty money, kind of... Unless they have one of these (see attachment), I wouldn't believe that a person's Mew is authentic. And I wouldn't battle anyone that's using a fake Mew, because it's cheating.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I personally don't, but my friends friends... and so on.... he did. And this was also Private sales, the people who wanted one came to us.... [/COLOR]

As alreadly stated, the GS ball can be found only in the Japanese version of Crystal, You're supposed to recieve all 16 badges and then hook up with a friend, etc.

The GS ball is supposed to stand for Gold Silver Ball, Considering these are the colours of the 2 games. And the pokemon is the time traveller, Celebi.

What else? If you want to know, Celebi and Mew have the exact same Max Stats with:

HP:403
Att/Def/Spc/Spd: 298.

Hope it sums it up!

^_~

• 2 weeks later...
no but i think that if ash meets up with lugia (again) and some how ho-oh(again) in the same place there powers can combine to open the GS ball to get celiba but after watching the japanese theatrical trailer for pokemon The movie 4 it has celiba in it so i either think the TV show will show it or they'll probably make more epps or show re-runs untill the 4th movie comes to the world out of japan and then it will happen

ps ive also got sick of watching it one brock won't stop trying to get a girl two the ball won't open cuz kurt hasn't said anythingabout the G.S ball (yet) from what i heard

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]no but i think that if ash meets up with lugia (again) and some how ho-oh(again) in the same place there powers can combine to open the GS ball to get celiba but after watching the japanese theatrical trailer for pokemon The movie 4 it has celiba in it so i either think the TV show will show it or they'll probably make more epps or show re-runs untill the 4th movie comes to the world out of japan and then it will happen

ps ive also got sick of watching it one brock won't stop trying to get a girl two the ball won't open cuz kurt hasn't said anythingabout the G.S ball (yet) from what i heard [/B][/QUOTE]

They met up with Ho-oh? I don't remember that... oh, is it in that new movie "mewto strikes back"? I didn't see that one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]

They met up with Ho-oh? I don't remember that... oh, is it in that new movie "mewto strikes back"? I didn't see that one... [/B][/QUOTE]

no ash met ho-oh the very first epi when he saw the bird fly over the rainbow that was ho-oh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey isn't the new movie supposed to be the return of Mewtwo or something? I saw a preview a few times, but that's it. [/B][/QUOTE]I've seen a few previews of it aswell at the cinema, though it had no date of when it was coming out. So I'm guessing, yes, it's the new movie. :)