OtakuBoards

Yamu and Spopovich(excuse my spelling)

kyono

If Yamu and Spopovich had a device that can measure energy, why didnt they pick up the fact that Goten and Trunks BOTH transformed during their match? Even if they didnt watch it, surely they would've heard the uproar and checked it out? That has always bugged me. I know their energy isnt nearly that of Gohan and the other Z fighters but still......

Well, the fact is that I doubt that those two morons could sense other peoples' ki. The uproar meant nothing, as the crowd was pretty much cheering the entire fight anyway. Also, think about it. They wouldn't have expected kids to fight like that. I'll bet that they weren't even paying attention to the matches.

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]Well for one they weren't like Tien or Yamcha. They weren't trained that much to sense Ki since Babidi gave them the Meter to find a good soruce for Buu. Plus Goten and Trunks wouldn't be releaseing that much of the Energy for a match so even if the the two of them were stronger the Gohan together the Meter wouldn't sense it because not much was released...[/b][/size]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kyono [/i]
[B]If Yamu and Spopovich had a device that can measure energy, why didnt they pick up the fact that Goten and Trunks BOTH transformed during their match? Even if they didnt watch it, surely they would've heard the uproar and checked it out? That has always bugged me. I know their energy isnt nearly that of Gohan and the other Z fighters but still...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma] They didn't pick it up either because they couldn't read Energy Levels... Well, if they did, they it wouldn't make that much of a difference if they aren't that strong, right? And futhermore, they could only use Pure Energy, if all the other Z Warriors had Pure Energy then they would of probably went after them too, but they would failure miserably and be eliminated... I hope that answers your question [/font]

They probably didn't pick up on it because they didn't think that kids could really be that powerful. Plus, they can't sense ki, so that could also be a factor. Oh, and BTW, you spelled their names right.

Guest Altron Gundam
The difference:

SSJ1 Goten/Trunks for 2 seconds...

SSj2 Gohan w/ Kaio-shin putting him in place so that he couldn't move...