The Darkness Bu Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 I've seen the first 5. 1:Dead Zone 2:The World's Strongest 3:The Tree of Might 4:Lord Slug 5:Cooler's Revenge
Dragonballzman Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Well... I've seen Movies: 5,6,8,12 and 13.
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 ive seen 1. Deadzone 2. Worlds Strongest 3. Tree of Might 6. Metal Cooler (forget actual name) 8. Valiant Fight! Violent Fight! Super Exciting Fight! 9. Bojack (forget name as well) 11. Bio Brolly (sucked.... Brolly doesnt deserve to be covered in sludge!!) and also the GT closing special (pans grandsons adventure)
Cibo Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 I've seen 1,2,3,4,5, 8, 10, 11 and 12. And I've seen the clips of the rest of the movies, I really want to see all of 13 and 7 tho.
Mr.Nerd Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 I have seen all of them exept for 11 and 12! Unfortunatley #13 had no subtitles, but let me tell you the action is awesome
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 Ive only seen tree of might, worlds strongest the only ones they've showed on cn.I'll probably download them when i finish downloading all the gt episodes.:D
Guest Morph Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [size=1][font=tahoma] I have seen all of the movies, its just that I saw them a long time ago, so I don't remember a few...[/size][/font]
hemmorhoid Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 havent seen any but im going to see all of them hopefully which one is the Best
Sephiroth Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Every one of them. And the specials too. [/B][/QUOTE] damn you! *shakes fist in anger* heh, I only seen about 5 movies, bless me....
Foredaddy Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Ive seen the first eight. I downloaded 3 off of Kazaa and Morpheus.:devil:
DaRk DrAgOn Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 I have movies1-13 and i have some speacials, too. Which one's ahve i seen, I don't remeber :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now