OtakuBoards

How much excersize do you get?

Mina

I exercise about several days a week, but not at any perticular time. It could be 3am and I'd start jumping around. I sometimes start jumping & flipping around while watching The Mummy Returns. :blush: Um did I just say that..:whoops: But I seem more fit than I used to be. I play more during gym, of course I do need to be more careful though. Yesterday I was running for the soccer ball and slammed into the brick wall, but I did hit the ball.:D I want to do karate though. My brother did when he was about 8, but he quite once he got yellow belt.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]I have Football (soccer for you people) practice every Saturday, also i try to play indoor Football (soccer again) douring the week. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, cool, do you live in South America? My mom's from Brasil and we call soccer football and the english know what we mean. I live in the US, but I sometimes call soccer football and people get mad at me and stuff, but oh well. Football is cool!:toothy: :) ;) :p :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Oh, cool, do you live in South America? My mom's from Brasil and we call soccer football and the english know what we mean. I live in the US, but I sometimes call soccer football and people get mad at me and stuff, but oh well. Football is cool!:toothy: :) ;) :p :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, i live in Venezuela, above Brazil. Venezuela is a rising nation on football, we even beated Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia,Peru and Paraguay this qualification round im so exited about that!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]

i do about 10 sit-up <---i hate those :flaming:

22 sit-ups...<---i need to break that record at least get 30 :blush:

about 30 side stradle hops...

[/B][/QUOTE]

thats it?? Man. I thought I couldn't to alot.

My max Sit ups that i can do in 2 minutes is 74. push-ups, I think its been p tp aout 69, or 70.

i am wayyy to slow. at least thats what i think