OtakuBoards

How much excersize do you get?

Mina

[color=royalblue] i don't think i get enough! sure i get a bit tired...but i want to treally push myself...

i stretch constantly

i run about mile...sometimes more i feel the energy (i know that's not much :bawl: )

i do about 10 sit-up <---i hate those :flaming:

22 sit-ups...<---i need to break that record at least get 30 :blush:

about 30 side stradle hops...

that about completes my daily routine...though sometimes...i do skip a day...hehe :blush: :angel: [/color]

:wave:

Guest Morph
[size=1][font=tahoma] Hmm, well weekdays I do this... 75 Knuckle Pushups a day, 100 Sit-ups, stretching, acrobatics, and karate (Note: the other things that I said I do in karate), it?s during school? I also run a lot after school?. [/size][/font]

I am the lazyest person alive... but I exercise alot to get ready for football season..... heres what I do every monday, wednsday, and friday:

Bench Press : 140lbs
Rowing : 90lbs
Arm Curls : 80lbs
Squats : 180lbs
Triceps Press : 90lbs
Seated Rowing : 110lbs
Thigh Extension : 160lbs
Leg Curl : 100lbs

not to mention I play alot of sports and stuff.... im just VERY lazy when it comes to work and responsibilities

[color=deeppink]Well, I do an hour of Callentics each day. I love it! I also dance two to three nights a week, so that keeps my body in check.

Cheerleading also helped my muscles...my biceps are like...HUGE now :eek: lol

Overall, I'm very happy with my body. I eat so much food (junk food, mind you) and it somehow doesn't seem to affect me. All I really want now is to keep my muscles toned...other than that I'm content :)[/color]

i never excercise anymore. luckily i was born w/ the perfect body, lol.

seriously, though, i used to excercise for hours, neurotically, every day. but i quit when i quit gymnastics. training & competing had been my whole life... &, under the circumstances of why i quit, i didn't want to do anything that reminded me of it. damn, my abs aren't what they used to be.

[font=tahoma][size=1][b]

I run exactly five miles a day, and play basketball. I run alot which you have already probably noticed. I am so skinny, and if I ate ten pounds of food I wouldn't gain a gram. Literally, I have been exactly 75 pounds for the last 2 years. I am tall and skinny, and have very long legs. I just can't gain wait, I always endup burning it off.[/font][/size][/b]

Guest Imsirion
Exercise for the day.... p.e. stuff ( 5 min run, lots of stretching,20 sit ups, 15 push ups, then soccer or hockey or dodgeballetc. but on fridays, after the run and stretches, we run the mile or up and down the football stadium or other methods to kill us)
Did weightlifting in school, i'll take it again later.
Walking home from school, and sometimes after school, I'll ride my bike or play basketball with my brothers, sometimes:rolleyes:
Im l a z y........:sleep:

Wow I'm impress with the amount of exercises that some of you do, you people must be very energetic and thats a good thing!:toothy:

As for me the only exercises I do daily are 25 push-ups right after I wake up, and right before I go to sleep.But every once in a while I would run tracks, and play basketball with my friends.:)

[color=indigo] I've been trying to hit up the gym about five times a week for at least 2 hrs lately. Lately I've been getting a little belly (too much taco bell and Guiness beer) so I have been trying to go extra hard. I also try to play a fair amount of basketball but I was schooled pretty badly today and my pride is hurt...[/color]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well, I'm pretty lazy, and I'm trying to get rid of that habit before I get fat or anything (eww) because I know I wasn't born with the perfect body. I just started playing tennis for my tennis team (whoopie! I made the tennis team) at school and we're having our first tournment tonight. I really hope we win.
Daily routine (after starting tennis on my team)
get up
go to school
pe time: 2 mile run in 15 minutes (at the most I usually can make it faster)
more school
Tennis after school
5 laps around tennis courts to get warmed up
serving
couple of games
sprints (horses)
It dosen't seem like much but we really do a lot.
go home
When I go home, that's usually my time to relax and play Final Fantasy X or something and I do the usual, eat dinner, clean up, you know.
If I have any energy left or time, I'll sometimes go rollerblading!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i]
[B]I am the lazyest person alive... but I exercise alot to get ready for football season..... heres what I do every monday, wednsday, and friday:

Bench Press : 140lbs
Rowing : 90lbs
Arm Curls : 80lbs
Squats : 180lbs
Triceps Press : 90lbs
Seated Rowing : 110lbs
Thigh Extension : 160lbs
Leg Curl : 100lbs

not to mention I play alot of sports and stuff.... im just VERY lazy when it comes to work and responsibilities [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=comic sans ms][i]That[/i] is lazy? lol I don't even want to know what you think being active is.

Anyway, I workout almost daily, when I'm up to it. I have my own gym at home, and it gets tiring when you workout on your own. So sometimes, I miss some days, which I think isn't good.[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Milliardo [/i]
[B]

[font=comic sans ms][i]That[/i] is lazy? lol I don't even want to know what you think being active is.

Anyway, I workout almost daily, when I'm up to it. I have my own gym at home, and it gets tiring when you workout on your own. So sometimes, I miss some days, which I think isn't good.[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you're missing his joke...

He means that he is [I]academically[/I] lazy, but physically active

...bah, all you spoilt oeople with your fancy private gyms...bah!