Krillen Posted July 3, 2002 Author Posted July 3, 2002 Yes, Kenedas bike is nice, but Tetsuo? Yah he has power alright, power that can turn himself into fat bastard and kill evrerything including him self.
Guest Krillen214 Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Well other than the obvious bald headed, human, from Dragonball Z. I would probably like to be Shinji, anybody that has seen a minute of Neon Genesis Evangelion knows why.
Mist Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Even those who have only seen a couple of episodes of EVA knows why...[/color][/size]
Wolf Maximas13 Posted July 7, 2002 Posted July 7, 2002 i'd have to say Terry Bogard from fatal fury.i have his hair already and i think it be cool to have his abilities and nick name(lone wolf thats cool)
PrettygurlRei Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I'd be a couple of people... 1. Bulma cause she has money 2, Reyoko cause shes powerful 3. and last Spike if I was a guy because he is just plain cool
Yu Law Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I'd like to be Isamu Dayson from Macross pluss II Ya gotta love a guy that can get beatin to a pulp and hop out of his hospital bed like nothing even happened.PLUS:::he can fly a plane/Macross like nobodies buisness. I wanna fly a plane!!! ::Gets mad cuase he hasn't reached his goal yet::
SS Vegeta Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeusTheSnail [/i] [B]I would have to be Gene Starwind. For these 3 reasons! 1. He has the Outlaw Star (duh!) 2. He is very good with the ladies 3. He has red hair Red hair is the coolest!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yep, I want to be Gene too. For the same 3 reasons. :smirk:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now