OtakuBoards

If you were to be any Anime character out there.........

Krillen

So....... If you were to be any Anime character, who would it be???

Id have to be Goku from Dragonball Z, being the strongest living being ever. But with his stupidity and all, Id change my mind to Gohan with his good looks( its not what you think)and his charming abilities with girls.

How about you?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Morph
[font=tahoma] Its obvious, who wouldn't want to be Vash The Stampede? So, if I had to pick ANY Anime Character it would be Vash from Trigun. (For those of you that don't know)[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B][font=tahoma] Its obvious, who wouldn't want to be Vash The Stampede? So, if I had to pick ANY Anime Character it would be Vash from Trigun. (For those of you that don't know)[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

darn I was just gonna post pretty much the same thing. Anyways what would be not to love about being Vash?? You can dodge bullets, are wanted for $60 billion (not good, but exciting), and you are a real people person.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I'd like to be like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, He has a rockin ship, is an awesome martial artist, and, besides that, has a very similar personality to that of yours truly...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better.
Although Ed might also fit me...

Thats cool guys......

You know, Gohan has a pretty similar presonality to me....

Hes really smart......Oh wait, scratch the smart part, im an idiot.

Hes good looking for one..... and hes pretty shy around girls(not as shy as Yamcha.

All I need to work on now is the Ki Blasts and Flying. Hahaha.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeoMiraiTrunks [/i]
[B]

darn I was just gonna post pretty much the same thing. Anyways what would be not to love about being Vash?? You can dodge bullets, are wanted for $60 billion (not good, but exciting), and you are a real people person..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Geez, I was gonna say the same thing, he's an awesome fighter, got that beam gun that forms on his arm, and trouble follows him everywhere :laugh:

All you guys think are adventures and excitement and girls and being strong and good looks and stuff. I want to be Van Fanel, the prince (now king) of Fanelia(from Vision Of Escaflowne). I like his life, carefree and without responsibilities (before he becomes the king). I like him even more because of his love life, the determination when saving Hitomi Kanzaki, his girlfriend.Ooohh... I wish I could be him.....

I think i would like to be Xellos from Slayers, he so mysterious and smart, not to mention that hes very strong. "That just a big secret" seems to be his favorite quote. But the thing is that he is a Demon :devil: :laugh: , so i would have to be following evil orders.
Also i would like to be Tenchi for obvious reasons:blush:

Meh..... Brolli without a doubt. Legendary Saiyan, hates Kakarot, and has to power to shut his dumbarse up. Only problem is that he doesn't wear a shirt. Doesn't he get cold? and what's up with the sash? PURPLE?! Why can't he just wear a Saiyan Armor suit?!?! o.o

[color=crimson][size=1]Well, I stated earlier in the other thread what my combination would be. I couldn't be just ONE...ya know? But I like Asuka alot, she'd have to be my favorite as of this moment. And one of my friends drew me the cutest pic of her and I love it! Anywho...[/color][/size]