Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where do you live?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I live in the most boring state on earth....Kansas...USA>.....SNOOZE FREAKING VILL!! [/B][/QUOTE]
hi, i'm your friendly state neighbor. I know how you feel.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]Wow, another person from northern California! You live over on the coast, then? What city? Since no one has guessed, I'm from Chico. (And it's getting into "white t-shirt season" at Chico State (the party college), heheh. :toothy: I love this city).

The summers here get nice and hot! It's weird, after a couple months of really hot weather, I hate it... But then when it starts cooling down, I start wishing it would get hot again... I guess I'm just crazy. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

har har, I live in northern Cali too!^_^ I'm just a bit off Sacremento.
Posted
[B]I be 20 years old, 21 in a few months, married with a pregnant wife, living in Birmingham, UK, and there you have it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No way hosay, i know you like i know my own bro, and i dont see any wife, unless youre talking about your sister! lol!!
and oh yeah i recall you being......(drum roll) *18*, retaking all of your exams.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Come on! There must be like an interesting shop, or scenic view, or a landfill or something. Isn't there like an interesting cliff or view or something.

Let me guess, you're DYING to move out of Adelaide, aren't you? (With your friends moving to the same place as you, of course:D )

And the "Festival State"? Do they celebrate holidays in the churches, thus being a "Festival state"? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah theres a few good shops, and pretty good beaches... but I AM dying to leave adelaide, and sadly that might come to fact seeing my dad might get a payout from his job and everyone wants to move up to queensland, but I don't want to leave at this point in my life.

Nah, the festivals have nothing to do with churches... the only ones I know of are the fringe, cabaret, medieville and the yearly carnivals
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

Oh yeah theres a few good shops, and pretty good beaches... but I AM dying to leave adelaide, and sadly that might come to fact seeing my dad might get a payout from his job and everyone wants to move up to queensland, but I don't want to leave at this point in my life.

Nah, the festivals have nothing to do with churches... the only ones I know of are the fringe, cabaret, medieville and the yearly carnivals [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, here in London,...it just keeps on raining...

Is Adelaide gonna be celebrating the Queen's golden jubilee?

Yeah, I know what you mean. All your friends are there. It would be tough to leave.

It's ironic though, for everybody. Everybody wants to leave, but they never can bring themselves to leave...

Oh yeah, Duo, I cleared out some PM's, so PM me, okay?
Posted
[B]I live in London, England but I'm actually from America, we can't afford to move back because my dad screwed us when he left before i was born. On the bright side I have some cools friends, my PC, and Anime to keep me company :) [/B]
[B] Rather be in the good ol' US of A though, take the above things with me of course :freak: like The Elite DBZ aka )2edDragon[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]16. PLANO TEXAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=indigo]

Kool! I am from Lubbock, Texas. I think that is bigger than Plano, cause I just looked on a texas map and I didn't see Plano, but I know it is there somewheres.
Lubbock rocks! But if you are scared to drive DON'T COME! I recent watching of driving in a few major cities around texas ranked Lubbock #1 with the craziest drivers and it is true! LOL! Not something to really be proud of, but I am lol!

[/size][/font][/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I'm from good 'ol lunenburg massachusetts. The most boring town ever. At least we have a lot of hot girls. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
lol...dude...if you think you have hott girls, come to clayton, NJ...now we got hott girls...the only bad thing is they are all ditzes...well...yeah...i live in clayton, NJ
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

[size=1][font=century gothic][color=indigo]

Kool! I am from Lubbock, Texas. I think that is bigger than Plano, cause I just looked on a texas map and I didn't see Plano, but I know it is there somewheres.
Lubbock rocks! But if you are scared to drive DON'T COME! I recent watching of driving in a few major cities around texas ranked Lubbock #1 with the craziest drivers and it is true! LOL! Not something to really be proud of, but I am lol!

[/size][/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Were in the worst drivers, and town most likely to run a red light city.

its a Suburb[ kind of, this town is wayyyy to freakin big to be a suburb] of Dallas. One of my feiends just got in a wreck on Friday night.

[B] STORY TIME!!![/B]

She was ,making a left turn when our lights were blinky,[ whole different thing] and this jeep was doing 60 in a residential street, and made a turn infront of her. She has\d no clue what hit her. literally. Didn't remember a thing for about the next day or so. Her front end was gone. I mean, not there. The jeep, and done a 90º spin in the air, and was wedged between the Stoplight pole, and the Telephone pole, and least 3 feet off the ground. My best friends mom works in the ER. Night shift. She worked on the guy. It was not fun. She said he was banged up pretty bad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Well, here in London,...it just keeps on raining...

Is Adelaide gonna be celebrating the Queen's golden jubilee?

Yeah, I know what you mean. All your friends are there. It would be tough to leave.

It's ironic though, for everybody. Everybody wants to leave, but they never can bring themselves to leave...

Oh yeah, Duo, I cleared out some PM's, so PM me, okay? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I don't know about a golden jubilee.... but we do have a public holiday for her birthday....

D. D I'm right on it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]
Oh yeah theres a few good shops, and pretty good beaches... but I AM dying to leave adelaide, and sadly that might come to fact seeing my dad might get a payout from his job and everyone wants to move up to queensland, but I don't want to leave at this point in my life.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkgreen]Yeah! Come up to Queensland, I reckon it's the best state of australia.;)
I am originally from Glastonbury, UK, but I have grown up & lived everywhere (wales, ireland, england, greece, egypt) and now I am residing in Toowoomba, Queensland.

I would like to take this opportunity to advise everyone to STAY AWAY from here - it really isn't worth the journey. Cloricus, Liamc2 and Harlequin will all agree with me when i say that Toowoomba is just another hole. If not a slightly larger one, at that.[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
I must support Ravenstorture in that statement, all of you run for your lives this place will eat you whole and bore the crap out of you. I can't wait to get back to Brisbane. (Civilisation)
Posted
Meesa Jar-Jar Bins, meesa form Uta Gunga!(just kidding) :D

I live on the New Hampshire/Maine border. On a naval shipyard.(Pourtsmouth naval shipyard)

I got to a Cathloic school and I am in 8th grade. I am 13 years old.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B]
[color=darkgreen]Yeah! Come up to Queensland, I reckon it's the best state of australia.;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd love to, its just I have way too much happening here as it is, I don't know if I can just drop everything and move up to Queensland.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

Yeah I'd love to, its just I have way too much happening here as it is, I don't know if I can just drop everything and move up to Queensland. [/B][/QUOTE]I know I can't.... I mean, as much as I'd love to go up there (mostly for the amusement parks :tasty: ), I can't.... I have everything here....

But we're going on an outback trip soon, so we'll be going through Queensland in about a year! :D
Posted
i live in spring lake MI. am 18 years old and recently sending RPG games to TSR ... trying to get a job that involes making RPG's very well known here for the In person Rpgs that in run :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...