ZF SSA Goten Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 One day, Vegeta and Goku were taking a little stroll in the woods with Goten and Trunks. Goten and Trunks were running in and out from behing tree's a fighting eachother. While Goku and Vegeta were discussing the difficulties of father-hood. All of a sudden, Goten runs into someone and knocks him down. "Who, you ok?" Goten asked the stranger. "Of Course not you f*cking idiot! You just plowed into me! Grrrr...." said the stranger. "Wow wow wow....calm down. It's not like I took off your head or anything. Here, give me your hand." Goten says and extends his hand. "Thanx. You wouldn't happen to train Pokémon would u?" He asked. "What's a Poimon?" Goten asked. "no, a Pokémon. They are creautres that u battle with one another." he said. "Really? I wanna fight one! How many u got?" Goten said jumping up and down. Trunks came running over. "Who's the runt Goten?" Trunks asked. "I'm not a runt! My name is Ash! Ash Ketchem.!" Ash yelled. "More like As$ Ketchup." Trunks said snickering. "Ok, now u gonna get it. PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU!" Ash yells. And before he could even throw the pokeball, there is the 'Go Go Go' voice in the background. All of a sudded Goten, Trunks, and Ash all look at this cilender flying over head. IT explodes blinding them all. "What the-" Is all Trunks had time to say. The Counter-Terrorist/Cartoon team moved in and shoot them all with Styer Augs. They were gone as quickly as they had arrived. A little while later, Goku and Vegeta arived at the scene. "AGG!!! You May take our kids lives, but you will never take OUR FREEEEEDOM!!!!!! :eek: " GOku screamed. to be continued..... if u want to see more, post positive comments.
Warlock Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 It seems you've made a story mixing DBZ/Pokemon/ Counter-Strike. How...interesting...
ZF SSA Goten Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 don't forget the FREEEDOM! part at the end. that's from Braveheart. :smirk:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Me Like! But, Hold Up!!!....Why didn't Goten or Trunks scortch Ash and Pickachu's a$$es?.....(the fact that lil part wasn't included slightly disapointed me....)[/COLOR] :( :devil: [COLOR=coral]heh heh, BTW...Goku doesn't get his head chopped off after he declares his freedom does he?[/COLOR] :eek:
Gachi Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Post some more. I like it. [/COLOR] :D
CottemonRuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 ARE YOU INSANE!?!? I love it! I wanna read more!!! MORE I TELL YOU MORE!!! AND Don't let Trunks die!
Chauien Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 sounds real good should hav sumthing with team rocket getting there A$$ kicked more!!
Gachi Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Hey, didn't you used to have some other dbz story? What ever happened to that?[/COLOR] :confused:
ZF SSA Goten Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 i finished it.....about a month ago
Warlock Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Well, it looks like the public is demanding more, so give them more. We're all waiting for the next installment...
CottemonRuki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 yup yup. I agree Worlock person :D sorry... I'm just a lil hyper...
Gachi Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZF SSA Goten [/i] [B]i finished it.....about a month ago [/B][/QUOTE] Can you post it? Pleeease? :angel: :D
White Digivise Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I voted that you were insane. *Smiles* :laugh:
CottemonRuki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 yup yup. This is funny... this is more then funny... post more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now