Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a game I have picked up from friends. It's not an RPG, just a fun little game. It is easy to insult people on it, but please do not, seeing as it is a violation of rules. Here is an example:

Me:
A: Monkeys
next poster:
Q: What is a good hair cleaner? :p

A: Anime

Basically you make a question to their answer. I'll start it off:

A: PS2
Posted
Dude, I think u were suppose to make up an answer to anything and the next person makes a question for the answer. I just made a question to Aries' answer.

My question: What game console brought out a sequel with the #2 in it's name?

His answer: PS2

Is that how it works?
Posted
But then you make an answer of your own as well heh. here: start with this:

A: Trigun

Now you make a question to that and state an answer for next poster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...