Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone ever seen Mtv's fear? I've been hooked to the series since they first aried and i'm planing to send in an aplication so i can get the crap scared outta me. Does anybody else feel the same way?
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I used to watch that show all the time when I had cable and I loved it. It looked truly scary and I would NEVER be on that show. You have alot of guts if you think you can do it. I'm pretty much a big chicken anyway. I like the commercial for the show, too, because they play "The Prison Song" by System of a Down. :D[/color][/size]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=red] I have seen this show, its one of the few shows I watch on MTV because MTV is dirt. But its the scariest show, it is fricking scary, but its a kool scary. I watch it all the time[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i]
[B][size=1][color=red] I have seen this show, its one of the few shows I watch on MTV because MTV is dirt. But its the scariest show, it is fricking scary, but its a kool scary. I watch it all the time[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I agree that MTV is DIRT...only MTV2 is worth watching. I remember back in the day, my mom told me that MTV was commercial free and showed music videos 24 hours a day...I would die for a channel like that now..[/color][/size]
Posted
I thought it was cancled, but with the new season coming out, I think I might send in an application to be on the show. It's all mind games anyways.
Posted
every about 30 mins they have a mtv2 commercial which is 45 secs long, then back to rock !! Also, the DMX channels which aren't videos, just sound, I always have that on when going to sleep, dark and noisy :D
Posted
i think that show and nearly every MTV show is freaken retarded. except the ozzbornes. that show is so funny....anyway, fear aint even scary. i wouldnt even be remotley scared if i were on the show. the emphesis on fear is stupid cause they just drop you off some place that is decelate but not far from like 50 people who are monitoring you at all times. if they actually picked someone with some common sense and survival skills not someone who never even went camping in their lives, they wouldnt get any rating at all cause they would just be standing there twidling their thimbs. another show is the real world. whats so real about living in a huge house for free with 10 people youve never met who someone has to be either gay, or racist. its just retarded. last i checked it was called the channel was called music television, not crapTV.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
If I had access to the channel, I'd most probably watch it. Though since I don't, the only time I can watch it is at 3AM on FOX8.... and I'm not going to do that...

What's the show like, anyway?
Posted
That show is awesome...Its funny cuz everything is fake...they have people there to make the noise....Personally I dont believe a single thing.
Posted
well i have never seen the show..but i have seen some really scary shows..i wouldn't enter because i might be scared but i would enter because i have a strong mind and if itz anything to do with spirits..I'm there!!!I think i have a connnection with the dead...i see things that others dont and in school i heard a little girl crying but it was coming from inside the walls...itz a little weird...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...