OtakuBoards

To all rpg and war members

SaiyanPrincessX

Um,ok do you all remember when Topaz would draw characters for people who were in "WAR"?! Well,I would like to do that. I'll draw your character,but I need a good vivid describtion of the character,click on the link to show what the War character info page,on my site. [COLOR=red]If you would like me to draw you one,than E-Mail me. Please don't post the describtion on the boards,because sometimes I can't see certain topics,my computers just weird.[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.geocities.com/saiyanpx86/War_Character_info.html]War Character Info[/URL] :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Um,ok do you all remember when Topaz would draw characters for people who were in "WAR"?! Well,I would like to do that. I'll draw your character,but I need a good vivid describtion of the character,click on the link to show what the War character info page,on my site. [COLOR=red]If you would like me to draw you one,than E-Mail me. Please don't post the describtion on the boards,because sometimes I can't see certain topics,my computers just weird.[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.geocities.com/saiyanpx86/War_Character_info.html]War Character Info[/URL] :) [/B][/QUOTE]
please let me know when you get my message

Name: Chauien( Chau-su and Tien)
Age 24

Sex Male

Hair color/style: Bald head with chau-su's hat

Skin tone Slighty Taned

Type/style of clothes: Tight, With Chau-su's emperor robes on

Type/style of shoes: Very tight boots

Eye color: all of the three eyes Blue

(is that a good enough description)?

email me at: [email]holey_****@hotmail.com[/email] if u do draw