SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I have...:) - 8 Dbz videos - 7 Beckett Collector DragonBall Z magizens - Pojos [SIZE=1]Unofficial[/SIZE] Total DragonBall Z book - 3 Dbz cards - About 5 or 6 Dbz stickers - 1 Dbz handheld game - 2 mini skateboards(Goten&Trunks kamehameha,and Goku Ssj) - 2 Dbz figures(Ssjin Gohan w/cape,Chibi Trunks) - All [SIZE=1]real small[/SIZE] Dbz figures - Dbz fact book - And some taped Dbz eps And although it doesn't really count... [COLOR=red]On Computer:[/COLOR] - 486 Db/Z/Gt Images - Around 200 Dbz animated gifs [COLOR=royalblue]Um,I think I got to specific... Oh well.[/COLOR]
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Honey, I won't even go there, I have a 4 year old....obsessed with ANYTHING DBZ....his prized collection of action figures number about 80 figures......OH NO IT'S PAY DAY...Here comes my Lil' Gokuu with a new request..LOL
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I got two necklaces, a choker, some cards, couple o vids. just stuff that I seem to have aquired over time, I dont really go out buying everything I see, my m8s got some really cool squishy dolls, I think he pulled picollos head off.....that guy scares me.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 a few shirts Like.... 7 or 8 DBZ albums... My brother owns a few actions figures and like 10 tapes or something... But thats it.... oh and all the episodes and junk....
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I have too many things to list but I really want Bid for power for the PS2!:D
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 ummmm, I don't think I have anything (foo)... 'cept for some downloaded RealAudio movie clips from GT my brother's got a really spiffy lookin' shirt that I wear sometimes though -.-
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 My brother has a cool dbz shirt,but its to small on him now,and when he wears it,it makes him look funky..:laugh:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I don't have any originals,or Japanese versions of eps(except this Gohan vs Cell one),sadly....[/COLOR] :(
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I have absolutely [b]nothing[/b] db, dbz, or dbgt.....Surprising?!? As a matter of fact....I've [b]never[/b] seen any type of Dragonball merchandise for sale any where!! However, I actually saw a kid at school who had a DBZ shirt on:eek: :rolleyes:....but besides that...[/COLOR] :confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now