Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have...:)
- 8 Dbz videos
- 7 Beckett Collector DragonBall Z magizens
- Pojos [SIZE=1]Unofficial[/SIZE] Total DragonBall Z book
- 3 Dbz cards
- About 5 or 6 Dbz stickers
- 1 Dbz handheld game
- 2 mini skateboards(Goten&Trunks kamehameha,and Goku Ssj)
- 2 Dbz figures(Ssjin Gohan w/cape,Chibi Trunks)
- All [SIZE=1]real small[/SIZE] Dbz figures
- Dbz fact book
- And some taped Dbz eps

And although it doesn't really count...
[COLOR=red]On Computer:[/COLOR]
- 486 Db/Z/Gt Images
- Around 200 Dbz animated gifs
[COLOR=royalblue]Um,I think I got to specific... Oh well.[/COLOR]
Posted
Honey, I won't even go there, I have a 4 year old....obsessed with ANYTHING DBZ....his prized collection of action figures number about 80 figures......OH NO IT'S PAY DAY...Here comes my Lil' Gokuu with a new request..LOL
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I got two necklaces, a choker, some cards, couple o vids.
just stuff that I seem to have aquired over time, I dont really go out buying everything I see, my m8s got some really cool squishy dolls, I think he pulled picollos head off.....that guy scares me.
Posted
ummmm, I don't think I have anything (foo)...
'cept for some downloaded RealAudio movie clips from GT
my brother's got a really spiffy lookin' shirt that I wear sometimes though -.-
Posted
[COLOR=coral]I have absolutely [b]nothing[/b] db, dbz, or dbgt.....Surprising?!? As a matter of fact....I've [b]never[/b] seen any type of Dragonball merchandise for sale any where!! However, I actually saw a kid at school who had a DBZ shirt on:eek: :rolleyes:....but besides that...[/COLOR] :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...