James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo]I started this topic because a lot of people have been asking me about the logo at the bottom of the screen. Basically, this little logo is a window on the future :) Otaku Media is a new media label run by myself and Adam. You will soon see the logo on all of theOtaku's sites. It's kind of like Snowball owning IGN - same concept. As mentioned on the previous boards, Otaku Media is working on a third entertainment site. We hope to launch it before the end of the year, and we'll be talking about it in more detail soon. :) Here's a slightly closer look at the logo for those who are interested.[/color] [IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/otaku-media.gif[/IMG]
Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]Will this new entertainment site be about games??? Or movies???????????[/B]
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Great!I love to see what new features there will be in the future! Heh I love how the color changes it looks cool!;)
James Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo][b]I'm happy that you like it, I really didn't know if it would be well accepted...but I think that it really matches our boards quite well.[/b][/color]
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=deeppink][FONT=arial]I'm definitely likin' it![/FONT] :D[/color]
Raquel Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 what logo?? oh you mean the red x box???(heavy scarcasam intended)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now