Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ppl at my school are getting killa sick. Theyre all coming down with a virus. Its scary. I got it now and im sick as a dog. like three other schools are getting sick to. there was over 120 ppl absent...
Posted
[color=red][b]dude, that sucks. hope u get better.[/b][/color]
Posted
lol, it probably all started out as one person coming to school carrying the virus, and now 3 schools are having heaps of people away.... o.O;;

ANywayz, hope you get better. :)
Posted
[COLOR=green][B]I hope you feel better. We have had a couple. In my class. There are 22 people in our class and once there was only like 11. Counting me.I hope you feel better.[/b][/color]
Posted
And here I was just going to post some sort of pity thread for myself... I'm thoroughly miserable....I swear, I've been sick more these last six months that the rest of my life put together...

-Cera
Posted
Odd that you mention that. In my school we had a virus go around a couple of months ago. Lots of people got sick and over half the school was out for more than a week. I never got it but I heard it was nasty.

Hope you get better soon...
Posted
Im feeling better now but my two friends have it now as welll... and like i went to the Hospital on Saturday for 4hrs. for something that could have been done in 10 minutes >.< if thats Emergency Room then id hate to see the patients that only need something looked at >.<
Posted
whoa, I don't go to school with other kids (homeschool), but I'm stuck with my brother all day >.< Anyway, man, that is scary, I have barely been sick this year, only a runny nose
Posted
Hey, you get morons coming into the ER for the stupidest things...if people would only come when they actually had an EMERGENCY, things would go a lot faster.

::cough::

[/Irrelevant tangent]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]And here I was just going to post some sort of pity thread for myself... I'm thoroughly miserable....I swear, I've been sick more these last six months that the rest of my life put together...

-Cera [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Probably all that soccer in the rain and snow and tornados.


I've been feeling down on my health lately. I had a mild headache the other day, and today I've had an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. :/[/COLOR]
Posted
Meh...Good idea...If I blame this all on soccer, I won't have to join next year...You know, my team had a game today...I wonder how much they lost by....

Hope ya get better, Jam.

-Cera
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]Thats scary :worried: dude i mean dang 120 ppl absent thats alot well i'm glad that my school doesn't virus's.Hope u get better :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, that does depend on how big Jam's school is.

Start "pumpin' the orange juice," that's what my mom always says. It never works, though. :therock:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]ppl at my school are getting killa sick. Theyre all coming down with a virus. Its scary. I got it now and im sick as a dog. like three other schools are getting sick to. there was over 120 ppl absent... [/B][/QUOTE]
Where do you live? People at my school are getting sick just like that too!! I live out in Texas. People with the viruses have like 105 degrees fevers!!! I hope you get well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...