Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I hate my aol account... all i ever get on it is porn.. no i don;'t go to porn sites..i am 16 years old..and i don't do anything.. i have no clue how these stupid people get my e-mail address but i get atleast 20 porn e-mails a week!!! what the hell is up with this??? Does anyone else have this probelm????????
Oh and does anyone else get those stupid enlagre your penis is 2-4 weeks things.. me and freind get like 4 a day... It's twisted... and you know what.. they need to get it into their stupid heads that i don't have a penis!!! i mean i am a girl and i have the word girl in my screename!!!!

I just think that all these stupid people have problems when thay have no clue who they are sending their nasty e-mails too...
Posted
:eek: mines worse i get like 5-10 emails of C*** like [email]brit@sexy.com[/email] and its just GROSS... of course i dont use it that much anymore... i have cable modem! ^_^
Posted
one time i didn't check my mail for about a week i had i hada bout 40 e-mails all pretty much the date.. all porn.... what the hell is wrong with these people???

I don't use my account much either cause it is at my dad's house and i got msn at mom's... So i don't have to put up that BS as much...
Posted
Forget 40 of those a week, I get 40 a DAY. Right now I just read who they're from and if I don't know them, I delete it. :P Terrible, terrible people.
Posted
From my experience with AOHell, I can tell you that there are so many ways for these fudge packers to get your SN. Nuuumerous ways. I'll name a few... If you've been in a chat room, they could have found you. Yep, I remember screwing around with AOL back in the day and I had a program that rounded up everyone's screen name in chat rooms. As Pretty Sammy mentioned, a profile is another way to get found. Sometimes, they can get it even if you don't enter chat rooms or do anything on AOL except surf the web and check your mail. You know why? The fools sometimes try to guess... They just type random e-mail addys and send the spam out. Err my fever is getting the best of me.. that's all I can do for now =]
Posted
AOL is the work of the devil, you should all know that heh

I used to have AOHell, but I dropped that when i gots me cable.... but don't worry, porn sites just do that to every AOL account... but AOL sucks anyway, so you should just get a Yahoo account or something....

Speaking of Yahoo accounts, I checked my mail the other day and I ave about 300 new messages of all SPAM! heh oh well.... it was rather funny seeing that... i never use that account so.... yeah..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]AOL is the work of the devil, you should all know that heh

I used to have AOHell, but I dropped that when i gots me cable.... but don't worry, porn sites just do that to every AOL account... but AOL sucks anyway, so you should just get a Yahoo account or something....

Speaking of Yahoo accounts, I checked my mail the other day and I ave about 300 new messages of all SPAM! heh oh well.... it was rather funny seeing that... i never use that account so.... yeah.. [/B][/QUOTE] CABLE RULES! ^_^
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive stopped reading mine now, the only decent ones worth reading, are from ppl asking me to do something or talking nonsence to me, I mean like 30 emails a day, 18 = porn, 6 = spam, 4 = jibberish nonsence, 1= gotta do something, 1 = completely random.

Aols slow so its shytzecophna, its behind a firewall so games are slow, and its expensive, yet ppl still use (like myself) I dont get it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...