Adam Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 :smooch: What does everyone think about the now-completed "Project Picasso"? (i.e. OtakuArtist.com). :smooch: The site took somewhere around 7 months to bring to completion. There was lots of difficulty in programming the back end. The first programmer I enlisted (Frank) disappeared off the face of the Earth half-way through. Where are you Frank? -Adam
Heaven's Cloud Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo] Well, I enjoy it...I think it is a great site and the updates have been moving along quite smoothly. Maybe I'll quit being so lazy and draw a couple things to put up there....[/color]
Sara Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I love it...great fun, looking at other people's art! ^_^
Guest Voodookanaka Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 i like, pity all my art up theres my ****** old stuff....(i lost most of my decent stuff thanx to a virus :()
Treble Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I think Otaku Artist is a great addition to theOtaku, its great to see the great artworks of all the wonderul artists. Ah... and Frank if its the one that works at "Gameboy Adventure", well I remember browsing on his forums and he has dissapeared for like a month or two.His staff misses him alot, for they the staff are the only ones updating the site.
Break Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [SIZE=1]I think it was a really cool and original idea, and that it will be succesful in later days, people always draw :). But, what will become of the Artwork Forum, because what is the point of having that, when you could just post your work on OA... I guess it's good for banners and stuff though..[/SIZE]
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I think it's a cool idea, but with all these new sites it'll be hard to keep track... Oh yeah, and when's OtakuGamer comin' back? :huh:
Alexander Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 I'm checking this out! I've got about a dozen pictures I next posted online, and here's the place to do it... Nice, Adam! EDIT: Uh-oh. Most of my pictures aren't tied into one anime. Most are originals, loosely based on Anime styles. Will there be an Original Art section?
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Man, I have a friend who has to be THE BEST anime drawer out there. I should get him to put some art up...
Guest Shift Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [size=1][color=royalblue][b]Hmm... *runs off to learn how to draw*[/size][/color][/b]
Mina Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Otaku Artist is going great. People are soooo talented.
Adam Posted April 29, 2002 Author Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i] [B]I'm checking this out! I've got about a dozen pictures I next posted online, and here's the place to do it... Nice, Adam! EDIT: Uh-oh. Most of my pictures aren't tied into one anime. Most are originals, loosely based on Anime styles. Will there be an Original Art section? [/B][/QUOTE] Actually the thought did cross my mind. If you send in a lot of artwork and if it's good I'll make a section. -Adam
Sara Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B] Actually the thought did cross my mind. If you send in a lot of artwork and if it's good I'll make a section. -Adam [/B][/QUOTE]Yea! Oh, that'd be fun...
Char! Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Yeah, then maybe I could submit my stick person still-fights... Hee hee...
Turkey Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Great site. I sent a few drawings, but they are from various series. Is there going to be a misc. section? It could also be used for originals...
Guest Zeh Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=indigo]Adam, if you want i can find frank for you..... or atleast get his e-maill.... that is if ya want :) [/color]
Flash Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Otaku Artist is awesome, Adam... I'll have to start submitting my artwork. ;)
Warlock Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Otaku Artist is great Adam... Quite a few of the artists submitting are talented. And if I ever get around to drawing, I'll send the pics your way...
Char! Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 I love all these sister sites... Makes me realize just how big theOtaku really is...
Guest Zeh Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]I love all these sister sites... Makes me realize just how big theOtaku really is... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Remember [i]all[/i] those years ago when all it was AGB Char? Look whats it's grown into now! Makes me feel great! [/COLOR]
Fall Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]I love it!:excited: [/B][/QUOTE] SPAM!!!! Ahhhhhh.... *dies* I dunno, I've never seen it yet.... Though once I go to theOtaku.com (now) I'll check it out. Yet another section to the theOtaku.com... :)
Sephiroth Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 there should be a "miscellaneous" *sp???* section, so that pics of anything there isn't a section for can go into, I'm sure james will have his mario pic there :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now