Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:smooch:

What does everyone think about the now-completed "Project Picasso"? (i.e. OtakuArtist.com).

:smooch:

The site took somewhere around 7 months to bring to completion. There was lots of difficulty in programming the back end. The first programmer I enlisted (Frank) disappeared off the face of the Earth half-way through. Where are you Frank?

-Adam
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
i like, pity all my art up theres my ****** old stuff....(i lost most of my decent stuff thanx to a virus :()
Posted
I think Otaku Artist is a great addition to theOtaku, its great to see the great artworks of all the wonderul artists.


Ah... and Frank if its the one that works at "Gameboy Adventure", well I remember browsing on his forums and he has dissapeared for like a month or two.His staff misses him alot, for they the staff are the only ones updating the site.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I think it was a really cool and original idea, and that it will be succesful in later days, people always draw :).

But, what will become of the Artwork Forum, because what is the point of having that, when you could just post your work on OA... I guess it's good for banners and stuff though..[/SIZE]
Posted
I think it's a cool idea, but with all these new sites it'll be hard to keep track... Oh yeah, and when's OtakuGamer comin' back? :huh:
Posted
I'm checking this out! I've got about a dozen pictures I next posted online, and here's the place to do it... Nice, Adam!

EDIT: Uh-oh. Most of my pictures aren't tied into one anime. Most are originals, loosely based on Anime styles. Will there be an Original Art section?
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue][b]Hmm... *runs off to learn how to draw*[/size][/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]I'm checking this out! I've got about a dozen pictures I next posted online, and here's the place to do it... Nice, Adam!

EDIT: Uh-oh. Most of my pictures aren't tied into one anime. Most are originals, loosely based on Anime styles. Will there be an Original Art section? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually the thought did cross my mind. If you send in a lot of artwork and if it's good I'll make a section.

-Adam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]

Actually the thought did cross my mind. If you send in a lot of artwork and if it's good I'll make a section.

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]Yea! Oh, that'd be fun...
Posted
Great site. I sent a few drawings, but they are from various series. Is there going to be a misc. section? It could also be used for originals...
Posted
[color=indigo]Adam, if you want i can find frank for you..... or atleast get his e-maill.... that is if ya want :) [/color]
Posted
Otaku Artist is great Adam... Quite a few of the artists submitting are talented. And if I ever get around to drawing, I'll send the pics your way...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I love all these sister sites... Makes me realize just how big theOtaku really is... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Remember [i]all[/i] those years ago when all it was AGB Char? Look whats it's grown into now! Makes me feel great! [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I love it!:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]
SPAM!!!! Ahhhhhh.... *dies*

I dunno, I've never seen it yet.... Though once I go to theOtaku.com (now) I'll check it out. Yet another section to the theOtaku.com... :)
Posted
there should be a "miscellaneous" *sp???* section, so that pics of anything there isn't a section for can go into, I'm sure james will have his mario pic there :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...