8520 Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 the xbox has gone done to £200 i wonder if the ps2 would go down even more (£100) i hope so...:excited: :wigout: :babble:
Sephiroth Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 8520 [/i] [B]the xbox has gone done to £200 i wonder if the ps2 would go down even more (£100) i hope so...:excited: :wigout: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE] hasn't the ps2 already gone down in price? it's £150 now if I remember correctly, though, that still doesn't beat the gamecube at £130....
8520 Posted April 30, 2002 Author Posted April 30, 2002 I KNOW :) [size=2][color=blue]Watch out when making [I]really[/I] short posts. Basically, really small posts equal spam. Just a little tip for you as a poster here. Adding interesting thought is good, just putting up two words to acknowledge that you know something isn't really a positive thing.-Crazy White Boy[/size][/color]
Zidargh Posted April 30, 2002 Posted April 30, 2002 Hmm Gamecube £130? Wow, that's pretty cool, I really doubt PS2 lowering anymore. As the games about to be released are going to create game shops to cower, hmm, I dont know.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 $130 Thats it im going to get one this weekend!!!:)
Charles Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Hmm, well I don't really see this topic going anywhere special. Basically, systems going down in price is nothing new. It's after the holiday season, things are slow, the system has been out for a while--it's easy to put two and two together. I'm unimpressed with the topic itself and the feedback here. There really isn't anything worthwhile to discuss regarding this announcement.
James Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=royalblue]Just a note to ya'll, the PS2 price isn't dropping. Instead, Sony will include the HDD at no extra charge. This has already been announced and thus, this topic is redundant. :)[/color]
Recommended Posts