Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I found a picture I drew that I scanned a long time ago. It's a girl from the anime Sailor Moon that I used to like. Ok you can see [URL=http://www.virtue.nu/rainbowcolor/mypic1.jpg]my picture[/URL]! :) Tell me what you think of it. It's not very good quality sorry -_-;;
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 That is a cute pic..I love black and white pics..you see everything..You go girl!!
Desert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [b]Dude! That looks really nice!! Professional! (I don't know specifically on yer scanner, but try not to put it on "Line Art" setting or something...) [/b]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 Well, I drew it on line paper in school. ;) I wish my scanner worked again. *sigh*
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=coral] Ummm.....I can't see it, it won't come out on my computer...[/color]
Desert Shadow Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Well, I drew it on line paper in school. ;) I wish my scanner worked again. *sigh* [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Haha, oh i see! :) Anyway, you have real talent. Good stuuuuuff! Double stuf![/b]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Good job![/COLOR] :wigout:
PiroMunkie Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey! That's a pretty cool picture! Good job! :D[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now