Anna Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Mint chocolate chip, Mayfield's Moose Tracks, chocolate... I don't like cookies n cream cuz I ate it when I was younger, and I got sick of it...
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 strawberry flavoured ice cream is my favourite.... I can't stand choc flavoured ice cream....
Sasami-san Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I think that I'd have to say Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chip, and at this little rinki-dink burger place near me ( Dip's-N-Dogs) they make the greatest milkshake with Peach flavored icecream.....:tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Cecil Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 chocalte chip and vanilla. I hate choclate:cross:
Pretty Sammy Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I like chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, and cookie dough. :tasty:
Band-Aid Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 cookie dough's pretty good bit i'd have to say any kind of chocolate is the best!:tasty:
ArcticLynx Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 I LOVE GREEN TEA ICE CREAM at benni hanna's ( i cant spell it right... excuse me) and it is just SO gOOD!
amibasuki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 COOKI DOUGH-COOKI DOUGH-COOKI DOUGH!!! :blush: *ahem* cookie dough is the best:babble:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now