OtakuBoards

Total Insanity....I swear....

Bubble Boy

Well, yes, school has started...-.-;....
I have no time for anything at night....I have no access to my computer.....and worst of all......I have to SLEEP....0.o....

I leave the boards for about......a week....and all of these posts...By the looks of it, Otakuboards is one of the most active and largest boards out there. The only thing that bugs me is that you can't have pics in your sig...-.-;

Well, I know this [i]was[/i] random, so I'm gonna make a topic out of it...hmmm......

What do you have, pc or mac...no, that's been done....

AHAH!!!!

Do you go to a school and have one teacher/person that you think has certain...issues?
Like does anyone have a teacher with only one eye?
I do... it freaks me out..
and our assistant principal is a witch...I mean literally...I WITCH.
If you ever saw a picture of her, you'd know what I'm talking about o.0.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]lets see, my principle is an alien. her makeup is tatooed to her face. I swear it! it is! and she wears dresses with tenni shoes, well nt dresses but these ugly skirts that go down to her ankle. she is a scary site. [/B][/QUOTE]

You might want to call someone from infectious deseise for your alien principal...
Sometimes marks that [i]look[/i] like makeup can sometimes be signs that a serious disease is hibernating in a person..
waiting to emerge and kill millions..
Wait, I'm thinking too sci-fi here...
Just give her a paper bag to breathe in, that should work...0.o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

You might want to call someone from infectious deseise for your alien principal...
Sometimes marks that [i]look[/i] like makeup can sometimes be signs that a serious disease is hibernating in a person..
waiting to emerge and kill millions..
Wait, I'm thinking too sci-fi here...
Just give her a paper bag to breathe in, that should work...0.o [/B][/QUOTE] you know what? that is a good idea. :devil: i'm feeling devilish! hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]All my teachers are regular people.... all rather Young women... like in their 20's mabe early 30's... college is fun... sort of..... [/B][/QUOTE]

I wish all my teachers looked like this.. :tasty: -->