Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Well, yes, school has started...-.-;.... I have no time for anything at night....I have no access to my computer.....and worst of all......I have to SLEEP....0.o.... I leave the boards for about......a week....and all of these posts...By the looks of it, Otakuboards is one of the most active and largest boards out there. The only thing that bugs me is that you can't have pics in your sig...-.-; Well, I know this [i]was[/i] random, so I'm gonna make a topic out of it...hmmm...... What do you have, pc or mac...no, that's been done.... AHAH!!!! Do you go to a school and have one teacher/person that you think has certain...issues? Like does anyone have a teacher with only one eye? I do... it freaks me out.. and our assistant principal is a witch...I mean literally...I WITCH. If you ever saw a picture of her, you'd know what I'm talking about o.0.....
tori Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 We had a balding lunch lady last year... 'twas funny^.^
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 lets see, my principle is an alien. her makeup is tatooed to her face. I swear it! it is! and she wears dresses with tenni shoes, well nt dresses but these ugly skirts that go down to her ankle. she is a scary site.
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]We had a balding lunch lady last year... 'twas funny^.^ [/B][/QUOTE] ....::dies laughing:: Did you ever find hair in your food? I wouldn't be surprised if you did... ^.^!
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]lets see, my principle is an alien. her makeup is tatooed to her face. I swear it! it is! and she wears dresses with tenni shoes, well nt dresses but these ugly skirts that go down to her ankle. she is a scary site. [/B][/QUOTE] You might want to call someone from infectious deseise for your alien principal... Sometimes marks that [i]look[/i] like makeup can sometimes be signs that a serious disease is hibernating in a person.. waiting to emerge and kill millions.. Wait, I'm thinking too sci-fi here... Just give her a paper bag to breathe in, that should work...0.o
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]No... but the chicken nuggets bounced... [/B][/QUOTE] Freaky....same here.....and so did the tomatos... I threw some at a punk and they bounced right off... Now where's the fun in that??!!
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] You might want to call someone from infectious deseise for your alien principal... Sometimes marks that [i]look[/i] like makeup can sometimes be signs that a serious disease is hibernating in a person.. waiting to emerge and kill millions.. Wait, I'm thinking too sci-fi here... Just give her a paper bag to breathe in, that should work...0.o [/B][/QUOTE] you know what? that is a good idea. :devil: i'm feeling devilish! hehe
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] you know what? that is a good idea. :devil: i'm feeling devilish! hehe [/B][/QUOTE] Oh.....my.....Someone get me the straight jacket...and....like...now...
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Oh.....my.....Someone get me the straight jacket...and....like...now... [/B][/QUOTE] HEy!:mad: i'm on fire:flaming: so don't mess with me, cuz i can disappear :tasty: :wigout:
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B] HEy!:mad: i'm on fire:flaming: so don't mess with me, cuz i can disappear :tasty: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] Someone's happy.... ::rolls eyes::
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 :flaming: Hey! no need to make fun of me :mad: i like the smilies:wigout: :smirk:
Bubble Boy Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]:flaming: Hey! no need to make fun of me :mad: i like the smilies:wigout: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] Uh hm..... Don't have to tell us that... it's kinda obvious that you LOVE the smilies by now.....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 All my teachers are regular people.... all rather Young women... like in their 20's mabe early 30's... college is fun... sort of.....
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 what? :love: they are cool:smirk: :babble: :wigout: :D
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]cool sig [/B][/QUOTE] who's? mine? :wigout: :babble: :devil:
Flash Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]All my teachers are regular people.... all rather Young women... like in their 20's mabe early 30's... college is fun... sort of..... [/B][/QUOTE] I wish all my teachers looked like this.. :tasty: -->
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now