Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Sorry, I don't usually concern myself with those kinds of games. Is this a GameBoy game by any chance? It probably is, making the deal "okay." Since it's not really a game besides the drawing, I think it's safe to say that it would be marked down; though this much, I don't know. You wern't ripped off, however, that's a fact, and you will just have to wait and see if you got your money's worth when you get it.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
It's for the SNES...right? It should be good...should come with mouse and mouse pad. It has cool features such as a composer, animation studio, dot edit, and various games...but you can't export anything to the printer or computer...and you can only save one file...but I'd say it's a good deal for that money.
Posted
$5.15 for Mario Paint? You have just made the deal of a lifetime! That game, in good condition, could be worth plenty of cash (a lot more than $5.15)!
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
Lot's of my afternoons were spent trying to make music with that game. I failed misrealbly but it was still fun.
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Heh...the main problem was that you couldn't make flats or sharps on the scale... [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know about that anyway.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]Yesterday i bought mario paint on half.com for $5.25!is that a good or bad deal? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You got a great deal. :)

Super Mario Paint isn't particularly useful...in the sense that you can't print anything or save more than one file.

But it's generally considered to be one of those classic quirky Nintendo things...

In some ways, it was ahead of its time. :)[/color]
Posted
That sounds like a good deal considering I bought it brand new at its original price.

I think its a great game and really fun. All though it does have its flaws (no sharps or flats in the music composer to name one) I like the game and still play it to this day.

Just make sure you get a SNES mouse controller with the game, otherwise you won't be able to play it. If it dosn't come with the mouse, you shouldn't have a hard time finding one.

:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]$5.15 for Mario Paint? You have just made the deal of a lifetime! That game, in good condition, could be worth plenty of cash (a lot more than $5.15)! [/B][/QUOTE]

yes it is in condition(i read) and it includes a mouse.IM GLAD:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
Posted
How much is the game worth? I got it when I was about 5. Is it worth anything? I still have a mouse that came with it. In a way this is kind of a answer to your question. (If I get a reply that is.)
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, on eBay I saw it for about $15... And the price will most likely be higher than that, since the auction hadn't ended yet... And if it includes the instruction manual, it might go for a bit more. The Mouse included would be a big plus, since those are pretty hard to find by themselves. I'd say about $25-$30, maybe, with the Mouse.[/color]
Posted
you can find lots of wierd things on eBay.... "someone's toe-nail" for example, is up for auction on there.... very wierd indeed.... :drunk:

I would've thought that Mario Paint would be for sale on almost any nintendo site? though it's been out for a while, so I can see how hard it would be to find.... for a good deal....
Posted
I can't believe it! I just got it today, and my "just like new game" is just a photo copied insruction manual and the game!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]I can't believe it! I just got it today, and my "just like new game" is just a photo copied insruction manual and the game!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]That just proves that most sites around rip you off.... you can't trust them anymore...
Posted
Mario Paint for the SNES was great, me and my buddies had a lot of fun with it. We were into Mortal Kombat a lot at the time, so using the animation program on Mario Paint we use to make fatalities using the Mario characters. I remember making Yoshi rip off someone's head with his tongue then swallow it. That was great stuff. We've eve done the pit fatality from MK2 where you'd knock someone off the bridge then it'd go into an overhead view showing the opponent falling then they'd hit the concrete. Fun times.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...