jrcjrc Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 :rolleyes: Who hear likes R&B music? Does anybody hear like Jennifer Lopez and Destinys Childs music.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jrcjrc [/i] [B]:rolleyes: Who hear likes R&B music? Does anybody hear like Jennifer Lopez and Destinys Childs music. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah J-lo rules and survivor from Destinys child is ok and if outkast is r&b im not exactly sure i think it is,anyway I also like outkast
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 Outcast isnt R&B there rap and i dont like r&b its too boring to me but i like that new usher song thats about tha only r&b song i can really listen too.:)
BlueGender Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 I like R&B and I like Usher and Destiny's Child except for Destiny's Child one song which goes: Nasty put some cloths on I told you don't walk out your house without some cloths on you nasty girl.. It sounds like a hipacritable song to me I mean look at the skimpy outfits they sing in (not that I am complaining :) ) and their dissing girls who do the exact same thing but not on stage while they do it. But other than that I think they are a pretty good group I just hope that the newest female member isn't kicked to the curb like the other 3. lol
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 I never really considered Destiny's Child R&B...>< I do like 112, Boyz II Men, Avant, and some others. :)
Guest gojay Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jrcjrc [/i] [B]:rolleyes: Who hear likes R&B music? Does anybody hear like Jennifer Lopez and Destinys Childs music. [/B][/QUOTE] :babble: [color=blue][size=1]J lo is great but I'd have to say that I like Glenn lewis, Donelle Jones, and KeKe Wyatt the most. [/color][/size]:o
Kaioshin Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 I LOVE IT - Usher, Destiny's Child (who I met in London) and loads of other acts!
jrcjrc Posted May 7, 2002 Author Posted May 7, 2002 Kaioshin you met Destinys Child in London what was it like?
goddess21 Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=orange]I love Usher's songs! They remind me of Spring Break... good times! :) I also like Glenn Lewis and Dru Hill.[/color]
Amphion Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Usher is good and J-lo's remixes are awesome but for R&B thats about it.
wrist cutter Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 My list of good R&B songs is pretty small - utada HIKARU - Distance utada HIKARU - Can You Keep A Secret? utada HIKARU - traveling kouda kumi - So Into You kouda kumi - Trust Your Love kouda kumi - take back chinen rina - Butterfly chinen rina - taion chinen rina - Love, make together There are a few more but that's about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now