Amphion Posted May 14, 2002 Posted May 14, 2002 I dont like them but they are neccesarry. My favorites are the Mellow Yellow Commercials on how to stay smooth. Man you can learn so much from them!!!;)
Anna Posted May 17, 2002 Posted May 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i] [B]I dont like them but they are neccesarry. My favorites are the Mellow Yellow Commercials on how to stay smooth. Man you can learn so much from them!!!;) [/B][/QUOTE] aaaaaaaaahh!! that reminds me of the Mountain Dew commercial that's a spin-off of Queen's Bohemian Rapsody!! *I see a little sillouette-o of a can: Mountain Dew! Mountain Dew!...* :laugh:
Sveven Dvorking Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i] [B]Those stupid jingles never come out of you head![/B][/QUOTE] I completely agree with that. I also hate commercials that are really long. Other than those two examples, commercials are not that bad. If they were not important, I would find more to complain about.
slasher Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 I like a commercial for blockbuster: There is a hamster and a guinea pig sitting in a pet store, looking a block buster Hamster:I wish i could go get some entertain ment over their. GP:You want entertain, ill give you entertain! H:Not again........ *GP starts dancing and butt wag and sag along* ------------------------------------------------- I also like the master of disgise ones too! "Aren't I [I]turtle[/I] enough for the [I]turtle[/I] outfit? Turtle Turtle Turtle!
amibasuki Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 commercials are okay, as long as they're not stupid (as in the cheesy, makes you wanna puke stupid). I like the new Snapple commercials. and the one with the 7-Up truck drivers modeling for calendars. and the Juicy Fruit commercial where they sing the stupid "Sharing is Caring" song.
slasher Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 I hate long commercials too. Especialy the ones on Cartoon Network.They have the best shows, but 4 five minute long commercials in a row.
Kinetic Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]I don't like commercials as a whole, even though they [i]are[/i] necessary -__-. Ooh, one I like is when there's a scene on a street where this guy has a booth and he's calling out random phrases..... "'Don't go there.' 'Don't go there', one dollar" "'Get a life', one dollar" and then a person will come up and ask if he has, "Don't worry, it happens to all guys", and the seller says, sure. So he takes the dollar and gives them a wind-up talking doll, and then the person puts it on the ground and stomps on it 'til it's smashed to pieces. It's a Snickers commercial I think. I don't mind commercials as long as they're funny/weird. I hate local car dealer commercials..... >_< [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue] I like that commercial :D And I as well HATE local car dealer, and lawyer commercials! "I'm Jim Adler the Texas hammer" "I'm Aries, and I'm gonna kick your ***" Anyone watch the "Funniest commercials you've never seen and some you have"? I love that show. [/color]
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 lol that is funny! Shame on that poor guy! We get a beer commercial over here about chin-heads, why? Alot of ads are very annoying, Especially thos informercials and well... i am already sick of potentiated bee pollen for goodness sake!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now