OtakuBoards

commercials......

Guest Imsirion

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I dont like them but they are neccesarry. My favorites are the Mellow Yellow Commercials on how to stay smooth. Man you can learn so much from them!!!;) [/B][/QUOTE]

aaaaaaaaahh!! that reminds me of the Mountain Dew commercial that's a spin-off of Queen's Bohemian Rapsody!!

*I see a little sillouette-o of a can:
Mountain Dew! Mountain Dew!...*

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slasher [/i]
[B]Those stupid jingles never come out of you head![/B][/QUOTE]

I completely agree with that. I also hate commercials that are really long. Other than those two examples, commercials are not that bad. If they were not important, I would find more to complain about.

I like a commercial for blockbuster:

There is a hamster and a guinea pig sitting in a pet store, looking a block buster

Hamster:I wish i could go get some entertain ment over their.
GP:You want entertain, ill give you entertain!
H:Not again........
*GP starts dancing and butt wag and sag along*
-------------------------------------------------
I also like the master of disgise ones too!

"Aren't I [I]turtle[/I] enough for the [I]turtle[/I] outfit?

Turtle Turtle Turtle!

commercials are okay, as long as they're not stupid (as in the cheesy, makes you wanna puke stupid). I like the new Snapple commercials. and the one with the 7-Up truck drivers modeling for calendars. and the Juicy Fruit commercial where they sing the stupid "Sharing is Caring" song.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I don't like commercials as a whole, even though they [i]are[/i] necessary -__-.
Ooh, one I like is when there's a scene on a street where this guy has a booth and he's calling out random phrases..... "'Don't go there.' 'Don't go there', one dollar" "'Get a life', one dollar" and then a person will come up and ask if he has, "Don't worry, it happens to all guys", and the seller says, sure. So he takes the dollar and gives them a wind-up talking doll, and then the person puts it on the ground and stomps on it 'til it's smashed to pieces. It's a Snickers commercial I think. I don't mind commercials as long as they're funny/weird. I hate local car dealer commercials..... >_< [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
I like that commercial :D And I as well HATE local car dealer, and lawyer commercials! "I'm Jim Adler the Texas hammer" "I'm Aries, and I'm gonna kick your ***"

Anyone watch the "Funniest commercials you've never seen and some you have"? I love that show.
[/color]

Guest Saiyangohan2002
lol that is funny! Shame on that poor guy!

We get a beer commercial over here about chin-heads, why?

Alot of ads are very annoying, Especially thos informercials and well... i am already sick of potentiated bee pollen for goodness sake!