Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
One time I had this dream that I was stranded on a desert island and Ken was there with Anti still doing their weird news thing. And Then SS Trunks suddenly came up and kept yelling at me. Im sorry to sat this Trunks but I put a corkscrew in you mouth. Then Ken came up to me and kept asking me if I wanted Cream Pie and Beer. Then I saw the Panty Prison and Ken and Anti were Zombies and kept eating James and Adam while filling themselves with beer.

WeIrD Huh?
Posted
here's another freaky thing. I have the same dream every year. sometimes when something is going on then it will be the exact same thing 3 times a month. weird!! there are a couple of them. But i always forget them until they happen again. :eek: dreams freak me out, i read the future in them. Not percise, but still :therock: :drunk:
Posted
I had this wierd dream once, can't remember it all, but there was this multi-layer cake, and miniature football players were tapdancing around it lol
Posted
[color=darkgreen]Has anyone ever had a dream where they dream they wake up and something happens just then, for example, I dreamt that I woke up and my mother was making bacon and eggs for breakast and she had bought me some stockings (I love stockings, by the way) and then I ACTUALLY woke up and there was no bacon and eggs, there were no stockings, and I got really depressed.

People say you have four or five dreams every night, but you just don't remember them. [/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
I don't normaly remember my dreams and the ones I do I wish I didn't. I normaly have nightmares in realy life. For example I heard this cat for the last two nights and I can never find it and it only stopes if I start riting. I hate when cats do that normaly (the meowing thing) but our cat is with my mum and there is no other cats around here. And Ravenstorture I have had that expirence, I thought I had woken up and every one was around as normal and then I really woke up and every one was well not there they where at the hospital (for a reason I'm not putting in here) but at the time I didn't know where they where. It has happend heaps of times.
Posted
I had a really wierd dream last night, I was walking down the street with my brother and a professor, then the street went dark and zombies came out. We fought them off with swords and ran back to my house (which was a suprisingly nice, new one), and fought off a few more squads. Then the professor disappears, and my dad shows up. We fight off a couple more squads, and it looks safe again, and this lady is walking down the street and we sneak out to watch her, then the street goes dark around her and we run in, then my dad disappears, and my mom pops up with the professor, and I suddenly have this radio thing in my hand, telling this evil professer to help or I will kill him. Then I woke up lol
Posted
Did you guys know that

1.you obscure some of the dream that you actually think you remeber
2.dreams get longer when morning comes
3.dreams come from the unimportant thing during the day
4.you dream of things you're interested in ussually
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Did you guys know that

1.you obscure some of the dream that you actually think you remeber
2.dreams get longer when morning comes
3.dreams come from the unimportant thing during the day
4.you dream of things you're interested in ussually [/B][/QUOTE]

1/ It wouldn't surprise me. As you cannot remember it all, you may be prone to fill in blanks in dreams.
2/ That's because you're gaining conciousness. At that point, you can also influence a dream.
3/ Not really. It's just random things in your head. Nothing more, they might just be in your subconcious, something you don't think about, not unimportant.
4/ Again, very true. But, dreams are obscure, so dreams are also made of many things.

Did you think of these points yourself? They're quite good.
Guest cloricus
Posted
On dreams they really have no idea, so argueeing is usless. It is the same with yawning - they don't know why we do it.
Posted
actually, I've heard that yawning happens to keep you awake. do you ever feel a bit refreshed after you yawn? I do, for the most part. But as to the actual things that trigger yawning are, I have NO idea.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Well have you ever had a dream, where you had a dream that foretold something that will happen in the future, like its only for like 5 seconds, and it shows something that happens in the future... Then later on, it happens in that exact instant, and you remember that you dreamed that exact thing to happen... It happened to me a few times before, I think its freaky and cool at the same time [/size]
Posted
Hybrid, that happens to me all the time! only I don't remember that i dreamt it until I get that flashback thingy.... weird. but know i know i'm not the only one who has tht. and i know i'm not crazy*in that aspect)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...