Jump to content
OtakuBoards

whats your favorite mask in MM  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. whats your favorite mask in MM

    • zora mask
      2
    • goron mask
      2
    • deku mask
      2
    • fierce dieties mask
      8
    • other
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]dont ask me y... but i like deku scrubs... they fun cause you can do whatever you want w/ them hehe[/color][/size]
Guest firemac
Posted
fierce mask what else, it's so cool, and how the heck did the rest of you get to use the mask outside of the final battle place
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by firmac:
fierce mask what else, it's so cool, and how the heck did the rest of you get to use the mask outside of the final battle place[/QUOTE]

You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal] I have it. I got it a while back. I was surprised. I thought it would be harder to get.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont. [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm only on the great bay, but i have like 15 masks so... i'm almost there...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan Enraged [/i]
[B]I'm with k9. I like fierce dietie but zora is a close second. Bunnie ears are third cause i can run faster with them. [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, I know , bunny hood was the last mask I gave up before I fought Majora Mask
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]my fav. mask is zora but fierce dieties is kool and yup i got it ive beat every zelda game [/B][/QUOTE]
that's nice to know, I only own three Zelda games, but I played 4.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...