lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 zora mask fierce dieties mask goron mask deku mask other
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]dont ask me y... but i like deku scrubs... they fun cause you can do whatever you want w/ them hehe[/color][/size]
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Firce Deity's mask all the way! I can beat Odwala in 3 seconds with that baby.(no joke)
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 1 things right!! u can beat odowla with 2hits from firece dieties mask!!! but mine is the zora mask
k9* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 fierce dieties mask, but zora's is very close second
Navi Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i like the fierce dieties mask. i like that pic of deku link and that flower...it captures his melancholy.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 fierce mask what else, it's so cool, and how the heck did the rest of you get to use the mask outside of the final battle place
Cecil Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted by firmac: fierce mask what else, it's so cool, and how the heck did the rest of you get to use the mask outside of the final battle place[/QUOTE] You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont.
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B] You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal] I have it. I got it a while back. I was surprised. I thought it would be harder to get.[/color]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B] You can only use it during boss battles. How many of you have the ferice dieties mask? probebly all of you do but i know alot of people that dont. [/B][/QUOTE] i'm only on the great bay, but i have like 15 masks so... i'm almost there...
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I'm with k9. I like fierce dietie but zora is a close second. Bunnie ears are third cause i can run faster with them.
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan Enraged [/i] [B]I'm with k9. I like fierce dietie but zora is a close second. Bunnie ears are third cause i can run faster with them. [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I know , bunny hood was the last mask I gave up before I fought Majora Mask
lordvegeta Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 my fav. mask is zora but fierce dieties is kool and yup i got it ive beat every zelda game
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i] [B]my fav. mask is zora but fierce dieties is kool and yup i got it ive beat every zelda game [/B][/QUOTE] that's nice to know, I only own three Zelda games, but I played 4.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now