Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone out there played Jade Cocoon? isn't it just a great game! if you haven't played it , it is a cross between Final Fantasy and pokemon it is a very intresting game!
Posted
The game is pretty fun, I would probably like it a bit more if my friend wasn't so freaking obsessed about that game. Calling me at two in the morning to tell he combined some of those monster thingys to make this "Awesome" one even though ten minutes later he says they suck *rolls his eyes*. Anyway when I played it it was pretty fun! I would buy it if i hd the money!
Posted
It was an okay game, and it had some very good things going for it. But I think it was way too short, and once you beat it. Well, that was it. Except they've got an endless, or seemingly rather, little mission for you after you beat it. The monsters were also pretty repetitive, and most of the monsters were just carbon copies with a paint job. Good game, but goes flat fast.
Posted
For the short time I played it, I liked it (I rented it for 2 days). It takes a bit to get into it, though by the time I did, it started getting boring.... :drunk: I found that the review I read was completely different to the game... :drunk: that's why I had a bit of doubt, though I don't regret renting it, since overall it's a pretty good game. :)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Jade Cocoon! Good game, good game! I love it, I haven't got it but I played it round a friends and I love it, I especially love the Multiplayer game when you can choose a moster you have caught in Story mode and battle each other, I think it's excellent :).

If you like it, just you wait for Jade Cocoon 2, yay![/SIZE]
Posted
Well, Jade Cacoon 2 is already out on the PS2. At least in America it is, so if you're in another country that may be why you don't have it yet. I haven't played it yet, but it didn't look too bad.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest NOFX_21212
Posted
I PLAYED IT AND REALLY LIKE IT, UNTIL ONE OF MY FRIENDS POINTED OUT THAT IT WAS LIKE POKEMON.... I SNAPPED THE CD IMMEDIATELY!! POKEMON HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE GAYEST MOST REDARDED GAMES EVER INVENTED... ESPECIALLY FOR TEENAGERS.... LEAVE THE CUTE/UGLY LITTLE THINGS ALONE...P.S. I THINK MY ICON IS A POKEMON, BUT I CHOSE IT B/C IT LOOKED CRAZY
Guest ProudClod
Posted
Pokemon was a really cool rpg, especially since it was handheld, but Final Fantasy is in its own league (well...thats what I think). I always thought to myself "why dont square and nintendo team up, again, to produce something of the kind". Ive never played Jade Cocoon but mixing creatures sounds cool. Its a bit like golden sun where you can mix different djinni to get better elemental magic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...