MarkM Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Well today i was out shoping and i saw this big thing of gum that i soon bought. Im just wonderig if you fellow otaku members like gum ?
Frankie Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 hay hay hay well i had to vote for I HATE GUM i love its taste and things BUT It makes my jaw lock up and my cartlige in my jaws ......well its disintegrating and such.......all things to chips and salsa.....chips.....and GUM
MysticBabe Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 when i got my braces, i didn't chew it. now that i have my braces off (YES!! :D :laugh: :demon: :smirk: ) I lost care for it. it gets boring chewing it after awhile, and i get tired of it. but i have nothing against it.
Lia Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [size=1] I can't live without gum....pathetic? yes i am[/size]
BabyGirl Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=deeppink]No offense hot head, but this is a rather pointless topic...[/color]
Recommended Posts