Jamvis Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Well the administrators found out it was H00ver day and started suspending ppl for wearing gang colors. Red mostly our DUMMY principal didnt know all the other gang colors so yeah.... like blue north side and black west side all she did was took out the south side... stupid principals!
Char! Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 HOOver day? What the- ...[i]heck[/i] are you talkin' about?
Guest Zeh Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]HOOver day? What the- ...[i]heck[/i] are you talkin' about? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]from what i understand after what he told me, it's a "gang" day.... [/COLOR]
Guest Matt Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=red][b]What chu talkin bout Jamvis?[/b][/color]
Char! Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Oh, gangs... I see now. So today is like, national wear-your-gang's-colors-so-you-can-easily-be-identified-by-other-gangs-and-get-the-crap-beaten-outta-you day? Makes sense... :rolleyes:
Jamvis Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 something to that effect, i hate it its like all these ppl wearing gang colors to get shot o.o;;;
Guest Matt Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=red][b]Gangs are stupid, especially at your age. "I don't like you so me and my friends are only going to wear this color to show that we don't like you so maybe we can fight and kill eachother sometime." It's dumb.[/b][/color]
Jamvis Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]Gangs are stupid, especially at your age. "I don't like you so me and my friends are only going to wear this color to show that we don't like you so maybe we can fight and kill eachother sometime." It's dumb.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]yeah.. thats how it is *sweatdrop* glad im not in that crap
zidane11 Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 We don't have to much of that at my school. (luckily)
Boba Fett Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Well at my school we have uniforms, so unless people wore different colored ties.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Shy Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]What chu talkin bout Jamvis?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Sorry, I just had to quote this. I thought it was really funny... Anyway, I live in Southern California. There used to be a lot of gang activity here, but in recent years things have calmed down. Everyone realized how stupid these "turf wars" are, so they have ended.[/color]
Guest Morph Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [size=1] Well there are no gangs at my school, just that we fight a lot, even though its a prep school, we don't care, I never lost a fight :D and I'm damn proud, got a few aches and pains but nothing serious... I DO the damage, I don't GET the damage [/size]
zidane11 Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i] [B]Well at my school we have uniforms, so unless people wore different colored ties.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] Do you mind wearing a uniform? Do they suck? I've always wanted to know that. Does anyone else wear uniforms. Do not reply if you won't answer the thread topic also. Like I said earlier, I'm glad that we don't have to many gangs or violence.
Break Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [SIZE=1]In England... there are like [i]no[/i] gangs, apart from ery small local ones that like to beat up people who like skating and metal music..[/SIZE]
Spikey Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 That's weird We don't have those "gangs" at our school. Atleast I don't think.. hmm..
MarkM Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 There are know gangs at my school nor am i in one. Bu i just want to know NorthSide=Bue,ShouthSide=Red,WestSide=Black. What is EastSide???
Roxie Faye Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Gangs? they have gangs at your school? lol. I know what gangs are, even if there aren't any in my town. I live in a small town(and it's ACTUALLY classified as a BOROUGH!) and there aren't any gangs here-well I'm pretty sure there aren't. I don't know if they hve any at the high school. I do know at the high school they have security in the bathrooms and hallways and stuff to make sure people are smokin' ANYTHING, but none of the security guards do anything. I guess you could say that I live a sheltered life or whatever, but not so much, just a bit sheltered from gangs, I guess. There's a little crime in my town(er.. BOROUGH), and it's like.. nothing. let's see... last year a kid threatened to blow up the high school which never happened, there were 3 bombs ain various places inside pumpkins last year, too. and some high school kids killed an immigrant that worked at a gas station. we have more crime than most towns in our area, and the crime I just tols ya about is NOTHIN! So, my town's a pretty safe place, you could say.
BlueGender Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 What happens if somone is just wearing a shirt with that color on it do they get suspended also if they do then that is just a dumb thing for you principle to have done. Just suspending kids because they wear a color is asking fo trouble. I know that my parents would be mad if I was suspended for wearing a color they probabally would take my school to the board of education for it.
Jamvis Posted May 11, 2002 Author Posted May 11, 2002 Well yes, they were suspended or asked to change their shirts. If you wore a red shirt sometimes they made you change to blue (school colors but that COULD get someone hurt).
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 [color=indigo] Seems like a good day to break out a tide dyed Grateful Dead shirt...the colors appease everyone:blackeye: [/color]
amiboshi Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 There are no gangs at my school. We do have bunches of people that enjoy fighting people, but it's nothing like a gang. My school can still be kinda creepy some times.....there's a certain threat I could have the crap knocked out of me. I've never fought before.....dunno if I could or not.... ^^
Char! Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]In England... there are like [i]no[/i] gangs, apart from ery small local ones that like to beat up people who like skating and metal music..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa... Remind me never to visit England, SG, or I'll be in some big trouble... :blackeye:
zidane11 Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 Could you sue if a teacher made you wear blue and you ended up being killed. That would suck. I might go to england!!!
Axel--Ignition Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I thought you were going to Raliegh, Z11. There ARE gangs at me and Z11's school. A whole gang is in my team, they happen to be after me cuz I got on of them suspended.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now