Cora Jane 2 Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 does any one here like or have heard of Dream Theater or The Juliana Theory?
Fall Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Dream Theater I've heard of, and I've never heard of The Juliana Theory. Why?
Guest Matt Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [color=red][b]I heard someone in school say The Juliana Theory. But I don't know what it is. What is it?[/b][/color]
BlueGender Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 I have never heard of the two are they television shows or something...?
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [color=indigo] If you are talking about Dream Theater the band, I have heard of them...I think they play fringe metal...and If I remember correctly they are quite talented.[/color]
Anna Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 Juliana Theory is an emo band of some sort. I personally don't like them. I'll have to look Dream Theater up tho, haven't heard of them.
RicoTranzrig Posted May 11, 2002 Posted May 11, 2002 Juliana Theory does emo/punk like Jimmy Eat World...more concentrated towards love and stuff like that. Dream Theater, on the other hand, does your good ol' heavy metal (Progressive). The two are really different styles...
Cora Jane 2 Posted May 11, 2002 Author Posted May 11, 2002 Dream Theater and Julian Theory are bands. they personally in my opinion are awesome bands. I was just wondering if others have heard of them, because not many people here know of them... so I thought I would ask. any other really cool bands you know of let me know. later
The Darkness Bu Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I LUV Dream Theater they rock though I never heard of Julianna's Theory
Fall Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Dream Theater has some of the crappiest music I've heard of (no offense anybody) in my opinion..... I really don't like it, let alone any heavy metal.... their music seems to stand out of the rest of their genre (sp?), but I still don't like them much...
Cora Jane 2 Posted May 26, 2002 Author Posted May 26, 2002 it all depends on your taste of music. for any type. like me i listen to just about anything... but definately no country and most pop music
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now