OtakuBoards

The Digimon Callers <<play>>

Frankie

it starts

to see whats going on and to sign up if you havent go to the sign up area

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the sesons are all screwd up somethings wron its the middle of summer and its saposed to be warm but as hope slides her arms in her thick coat she relized somethings wrong. A small wet cold snow flake lands on the tip of hopes nose and quickly melts into her skin she walks along the snow covered streets of the half destroyed town

Hope- What could do such a ruthless and mean thing...
Mikano- Well lets se some huge black monster bug thats what the mean freak.

Hope- Oh mikano dont worry its gone now but we have TONS of things to repair and this costed lots of money

J.R.- where we going?

Hope- To the small building on the outskirts of town. Where all the kids in the west side of town are all gathering. I got the letter in the mail to meet all the kids there...sence its a small town...there WONT be many kids there...so dont worry J.R. the wont cramp your style or you hair do

hope flicks his spikey blond hair.

J.R.- HAY how many times have i told you dont mess with the dew.

Mikano- Now you sound like a mountin dew comercial.heh funny i thought you hated soda

J.R.- now your 2 girls are just acting plain out mean..

hope- sorry just trying to think happy thoughts after a terrable thing.

they arrive at a small metting house and three kids are out side and one is inside. they aproch the new kids aproching the building slowly yet happy to see other kids

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope- are you blind its so true nothing ever happned in this small town but that huge balck bug just destroyed half of it.

Desiree-Yeah i know its teriable what some things do the big monster

Hope- it sure was a monster but what kind i dont know lets go inside.

Desiree-Ok its cold out here anyways

the all walk inside and everyone is sitting around a table waiting for everyone to show up

hope- Desiree we are here to figure out what happned and what we can do to help fix the town

J.R.- well what do we do now

ever one walks in and shuts the door behind them there are about 8 people in the room

Hope- Well i think we shoul.......

just as she was talking a small cloud surrounded them and they started hearing a strange growlish like voice

Voice- Children , i am here to collect you and bring you here to the digital worl you shall save both worlds from totaly distruction. you must take these Thos are the D-Callers and you are the kids to use them you will learn later what to do but for now i shall spred you acroos the digital world and you shall stop this evilness. NOW GO

in a puff of nothing ness the kids are transported to another world and they are all sepreated to different areas with only their new hand held items to help them.

hope- owch......where am i i must be dreaming that did not just happen..........man where am i

voice- your in the digital world human and your in my hole

hope- who are you...what are you?

voice- well i am a digimon digital monster and my name is ARMADILLOMON and your in my hole

hope- well i am sorry i dident mean to land there but i just did.

armadillo- dont worry no problem i am a digger its no damge done so dont worry

hope- your a kind monster

armadill- jsut call me armadillomon and yes i am a nice one unlike that big black bug

hope- you have been in contact with that big black bug too?

armadillo- yes his name is grandkawagumon very evil and mega level very strong and mean

hope- i hope we dont run into him again..........

[I]Lauren found herself laying in large field.In her hand she clutched her Blue D-Caller [/I]
Voice:Hey,your a strange Digimon,But are you Ok?
[I]Lauren opened her eyes to meet the huge eyes of a small Blue Monster,The thing helped her up[/I]
Creature:Hey,Im veemon,But my Friends Call me Vee.
Lauren:and im Lauren,Im pleased to meet you...I think
Vee:I hope that nasty grandkawagumon didnt get you
Lauren:No,Dont think so,
[I]looks at the D-caller[/I] I was summoned here

Dracania- ......huh? Were am I? Why's it so dark here? ..... ouch! *rolls over to find something hard under her* what's this?

*tries to see it really hard, but to no sucess*

Dracania- Were am I? Why can't I see anything? Hello? Anyone?!? HELP!!! Someone, anyone!.....

She decides to wait a while, maybe her eyes will adjust to the darkness....

Dracania- It's not working...*try's to move around nervosly, Notices that there isn't much room* Hel-hello? can't someone hear me?

Scratchy sounding voice- So it has awakened.... now, might it tell us why it has ruined my trap....that lost meal will cost you.... *voice trails off threateningly (sp)*

Dracania- Wh-what?

Craeture- don't play stupid with me, you ment to do that!

Dracania- No I didn't! what did I do? can you let me out?!? I'm sorry, about what ever I did, I didn't mean it!!

creature-ssss.... yes you did!! You will pay....

Dracania- what? cause you lost your lunch? Sorry, but that's a pathetice reason to make me pay... ok, I've got $20, is that enough? cause that's all I got.

Creature-.....? $20? what's that?

Dracania- How can you not know?

Creature- Stop teasing me! I won't have it!! Just out of curiosity, what is $20 mean anyways?

[I]It dosn't know?.......wait a minit.... it don'st sound so tuff, acually, it sounds more like it's trying to sound tuff![/I]

Dracania- well... If you let me out, I'll show you

creature- you are trying to trick me!! probably you attake as soon as you come out!!

Dracania-.... Attack? what do you mean?

armadillomon- hay is that what i think it is

hope- uhh what ?

armadillo- that device its called the D-CALLER its an item its very cool point it at me and click the button with the D on it... press it while its pointed at me

hope - ok i hope you know what i am doing but ok

a light shows up and on the dark grey surface with nothing on it appears a small light grey button with an R on it.

Hope- whats this?

armadillo- my data if you ever need help press that button and speak into the little holes at the top and call my name and call me i will appear in front of you to help and see the button that says digivolution when you are in desprite help and a rookie level digimon cant get the job down..........then press it while pointing it at me i will digivolve to a higer level of power and help you even more once i am done i will just go back to where i was before.

Hope- i think i actually understand this cool......nice to meet you armadillomon

Hope walks off towords a bunch of trees

Desiree: What in the world just happened? And where are the others? I better find them. (As he walks, he trips over a small creature.)

Desiree: What in the world are you?

Creature: I'm Tsunomon, who are you?

Desiree: The name is Desiree, but you look more like a crappymon.

Tsunomon: Uh-oh.... Tsunomon digivolve to...... Elecmon!!

Elecmon: How do you like me now?

Desiree: Well... hold on..
( He reaches in his pocket and retreives his D-caller)

Elecmon: It looks like we're partners!

Desiree: How did I get myself into this......

Tori wakes up and finds herself at the beach.

Tori: Heloooo!anybody here???

???: Well, I am here!

Tori looks at a creature who looks like a small, white walrus with purple markings.. and no teeth.

???: Well, I am Gomamon. Who are [I]you[/I]?

Tori: I'm... Tori.(Pulls out D-Caller)

Gomamon: WHOA! I know about those things!!!

Tori: What? What is it?!? Tell me!

Gomamon: It is a D- caller. Wann know how you use it?

(After an "short" explanation from Gomamon...)

Gomamon:...And that's how you use it. WHAT?!? You weren't listening to it all!

Tori: well, I know how to use it(cause I stayed awake as long as I can...) Like this!

Tori points the D-caller at Gomamon and presses a button.

Tori: Now I have your data!:)

Gomamon: So, I suppose your leaving?

Tori: Yah, I guess. You wanna come?

Gomamon: no, you can call me when you need me. BYE!

Tori: Bye!

Both Tori and her new Gomamon friend walk off, in different directions.

[I]Lauren reached down and picked up her solid blue hat and slapped it on backwords[/I]
Lauren:Did you see any other Humans around here?
Vee:If you mean the creatures like you,no.But I saw streams of Light/Like when you arrived.So maybe I did.There was a:Gold one,Lavander,Purple,black,and green
Lauren:Oh,o-
[I]Before she could finish,a large black ball of energy exploded in Vee's face.[/I]
Lauren:Vee!
[I]she looked behind her to see grandkawagumon,glaring madly at them.Laurens hand formed fists.until something started to pull them apart.When they did,An Egg with a horn and firey lines appeared.[/I]
Vee:[I]Slowly getting up and formin fists.[/I]Lauren.Use the digiegg!

Desiree: Why are you folowing me?

Elecmon: Because you're my partner.

Desiree: Well, if I'm gonna be your partnere lets get a few thing strait.... I only ahve one rule which is.......

( Suddenly they both fall into a hole)

Desiree: Who is the idiot that dug this hole?

Elecmon: I think that big guy over their is the idiot you were talking about, Gulp.

Cyclonemon: Roar!! I will have your data and your partner!

Elecmon: Don't count on it!

Desiree: Is it just me, or have things gotten alot hotter in here?

Cyclonemon: Roar!! Hyper Heat attack!!!

Desiree: Uh-oh!

Lauren:Digi Armour Energize!
[I]Lauren had no idea what she just saidmit was as if,something made her say,but when she did.A large beam of energy collided with Vee and the Digiegg together.[/I]
Vee/Flamedramon:Veemon,Digivolve to!...Flamedramon!
[I]Lauren watched as a tall figure,aboutKG's size appeared infront of her and hoisted her on his back/[/I]
Lauren:wait!What're doing!?
Flamedramon:we cant fight'em,so were going to find your friends.
[I]He sorta put his hands together(Kinda like Goku],[/I]
Flamedramon:Fire Rocket!
[I]He fired two large fireball's at gKm to disract and flew away,with Lauren hanging and searching for the others as well[/I]

Tori: Why is it so hot???

She looks in a distance and sees cyclonemon standing in front of a hole.

Desiree: You big idiot.

Tori: That's a human!!!

Tori presses the grey button on her D-caller and saod"Gomamon!!!" into it.

Gomamon: (appearing in a flash of purpel light) I was taking my bath!

Tori: Quick attack Cyclonemon!

Gomamon: Is there any water nearby?

Tori: uhh.... there's a puddle that's evaporating...

Gomamon: Launching Fishes!

A few fish jump out of the puddle, but only enought to annoy Cyclonemon.

Cyclonemon: GRR. WHO DID THAT!!!

Gomamon: Quick, hit the digivolve button!

Tori: which one was that again???

Gomamon: The red one!

Tori points it at Gomamon and presses...

Gomamon digivolves to.....

(Just thought I'd build some suspense:))

Desiree: Elecmon, look out!!!

Elecmon: Don't worry, I can take him( Suddenly he gets hit by a blast of heat!) AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Desiree: Whats the matter with you?(crying)

Elecmon: I...I had to protect you.

Desiree: Well now I'm gonna protect you.( Suddenly, a crest appears and their is a shape on it that looks like a shield) What is this?

Cyclonemon: I will have your tamer!! Heat Blast attack!!

Desiree: I won't let you hurt him!( He jumps in front of Elecmon and his digivice reacts) wha...whats happening?

Elecmon: Elecmon digivolve to...... Leomon!!!

Leomon: Stand back Desiree, cyclonemon get ready for this...Fist of the Beast King!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dukeofshowdown [/i]
[B]Desiree: Elecmon, look out!!!

Elecmon: Don't worry, I can take him( Suddenly he gets hit by a blast of heat!) AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Desiree: Whats the matter with you?(crying)

Elecmon: I...I had to protect you.

Desiree: Well now I'm gonna protect you.( Suddenly, a crest appears and their is a shape on it that looks like a shield) What is this?

Cyclonemon: I will have your tamer!! Heat Blast attack!!

Desiree: I won't let you hurt him!( He jumps in front of Elecmon and his digivice reacts) wha...whats happening?

Elecmon: Elecmon digivolve to...... Leomon!!!

Leomon: Stand back Desiree, cyclonemon get ready for this...Fist of the Beast King!! [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't mean to be a know-it-all,but Tsunomon doesnt turn into elecmon,and elecmon doesnt turn into Leomon(No offence ment!)

[I]Lauren continues to search the ground on Flamedramon,when she comes upon A large digimon fighting with a girl and a boy,with there Digis[/I]
Lauren:flamedramon,land here!
Cyclonemon:[I]looks to Lauren[/I]Another puny human?Heat blast attack!
Lauren:Flamedramon!Look ou-!
[I]Before she could finish,they were both hit,Flamedramon turning back to Vee,they both fell from the sky,The wind around them started screaming.They were goners...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lauren [/i]
[B]
I don't mean to be a know-it-all,but Tsunomon doesnt turn into elecmon,and elecmon doesnt turn into Leomon(No offence ment!)

Well I dont mean to correct you but if you go to theOtaku.com then go to digimon, then go to digidex, one of tsunomons possble evolutins(and the first one) is elecmon. and one of elecmons possible evolutions (and the most likely one) is leomon. :butthead:

Desiree: Leomon....Wait, what is that?

Leomon: It's....it's another human and a digimon!

Desiree: Tori, can you handle Cyclone freak?

Tori: I hope so.

Desiree: Leomon, quick, jump up and try to grab them.

Leomon: Okay, I'll do my best.

<< In another part of the digital world, a dark voice puts his plan into operation>>

Dark Voice: It is time to begin the operation, Datamon do it!!!

Datamon: Yes, master

Desiree: What's happening to cyclonemon?

Cyclonemon: cyclonemon digivovle to...... Megadramon!!!!

Desiree: Looks like we can use some more help.

Hope walks along a small river trying to figure out where she was going.

Hope- i wonder what i am doing here and where i am going....

Voice- well all i know is your like in my territory and i dont aprreciate unwelcomed ones just walking into my area of the forest

Hope- oh no...i am sorry i dident know

Voice- well you will pay

out of the river leaps a gient fish looking dolphin thing

voice- my name is dolphmon and you can be my next meal

Hope- i dident know i was on your land i am sorry

Voice- still i am hungry and you happen to be a tasty loking meal

Hope- well if its going to be that way......then......... ARMADILLOMON HELP

in a puff of greyish yelowish smoke the armallo looking digimon appears.

Armadillomon- HOWDY whats the problem

Hope- Him he wants to eat me and i would rather live then be tuna food

Armadillomon- ok then DIAMOND SHELL

armadillomon rolls up into a ball and hits dolphmon in the head konking him backwards

dolphmon- you must be jokeing this thing cant beat me PULSE BLAST

the blast hits armadillomon and he is thrown back into a tree

Hope- how about some help

armadillomon- DIGIVOLVE TO

Ankylomon- ANKYLOMON now lets pulverise this territory hog
TAIL HAMMER

he swings his tail around and it slames into dolphmon who now is twitching on the ground

Dolphmon- here take part of my data and i will leave you alone just DONT destroyme

hope- Fine then

Dolphmon- if you need my help just call

Hope- ok then.

an orange C button appears in the area where the grey R button is

Hope- now i have 2 digimon buttons

Armadillomon- i am staying with you this time...plu......

in the middle of his sentance his body glowed and another data partical flowed from him to the d caller

Armadillomon- WOW

Hope- what happned?

Armadillomon - well that meant my data was permanently stored which in easy terms now..............i am your partner......thats all

Hope- well that sounds nice i hope i make a good tamer

Armadilomon- how did you know that word?

Hope - i dont know it jsut......happned. .......i know a lot i guess and i dont know how

Armadillomon- ok well lets get going before another digimon gets the same idea

[I]Laurens eyes were shut when two large furry arms caught her,but not Vee,[/I]
Lauren:Get back here[I]She grabbed Vee by his Arm and helped him up,then she looked to her savior.[/I]
Leomon:Goodday,It appears you are a human.
[I]Leomon landed softly and let Lauren to the ground who was still clutching Vee.
Megadramon:Mega Heat Blast!
Lauren:[I]Who noticed Desiree[/I]Move!
[I]she pushed herself and Desiree out of the way,her hat getting slightly singed,Lauren rightened her self and formed fists.[/I]
Lauren:Nobody...Messes with the Hat!Digi-Armour Energize!
[I]once again the light collided with Vee and formed Flamedramon.[/I]

TORTOMON!

Tori: Whaaat?

Tortomon: You can't do that to those kids! STRONG CAPARACE!

Tortomon flips the backside of his body in the air and shoots his yellow spikes from his body.

Megadramon: I bet even [I]three[/I] champions can't defeat [I]ME[/I]!!!

The spikes hit his ugly body and he is thrown back several feet...

Desiree: Thanks Lauren! Leomon get him!

Leomon: Roar! Beast Sword!

Desiree: Tori look whats happening to him! It looks like he is mutating or something!?!

Megadramon: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
<>

Dark Voice: What is happening Datamon, why is he unstablelizing?

Datamon: He can't take the data but we have what we need.

Dark Voice: Good, Volcanomon go and destroy the children. If they find the true power they will be the death of me.

Volcanomon: Yes master!

Dark Voice: Well what are you waiting for? Continue working on HiAndromon, I want his power! And once you are done with him, start on the next mega until I wield the power to digivolve at will and go beyond mega level, so hurry up!!

Datamon: Yes, soon I and only will have the power to digivolve beyond mega, HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH Oww, how said that laughter is the best medicine?

Desiree: Look at all that smoke coming off his body he's...he's de-digivolving! Quick, everyone, ATTACK!!!!!

Flamedramon:FIRE ROCKET!
Leomon:FIST OF THE BEAST KING!
Tortomon:STRONG CAPARACE!
[I]All three attacks hit Megadramon in the face.After the dust cleared,There was nothing left but a voice...[/I]
???:Arghhh.You have collected my Data,thus I am your servant.If all three of you want me to help,you each have to call me at THE SAME time.
[I]Their D-Callers started to glow.And each were filled with a equal share of Megadramon's Energy[/I]
Lauren:Sweeet

Creature- I seid don't play stupid with me!

Dracania- But I.....!

2 creature- ohh, just let it out! I'm getting tired of it's squalling! It can't be too dangerous if we were able to catch it!

creature- ok, fine!

what appeared to be a lid of some sort was lifted off the top of the dark room.

Dracania- finnaly! freash air! What the? what the heck are you?

Creature- What does it look like? *looks at her blank face* I'm a digimon stupid! a G-A-Z-I-m-o-n?!? God! you really are as clueless as you seid!

What appeared to be the leader of the gazimon- what did you let that thing out?!? Didn't I tell you that our Lord had told us to keep it under gaurd?!? You digimon are the stupid's thigs I ever seen! you can't even follow one simple command!

1gazimon- I'm sorry! I didn't....know?

Captain- lyer! Now that it knows were it is we'll have to destroy it!

2gazimon- well, looks like we'll have a meal after all!

Darcania- What?!? NO, Don't!

captain- electric stun blas.....ouch! who did that?!?

Newcommer- time to get even with you! you were going to eat me for lunch? *looks at Dracania* Woh, thank's for saveing me! now I'll save you!

The new commer leaps off a bolder and shotes an energy blast at the gazimon.

Later on when there was no gazimon left...

Dracania- umm thanks.... whatever you are.

Newcommer- my names Monodramon, and I just had to repay you for helping me before.... even if you didn't mean it.

Dracania- oh, thanx! I don't know what I would have done without you! *looks into her hand* oh, so this is what I had sat on...*acedentally presses a button, a beam of light hits Monodramon*

Monodramon- oh cool! your one of those legendary digimon callers! I'm happy to finnaly meet one!

Dracania- Digimon what?

Tori:(looking at her digi-caller as all the digimon in the area disappear)Well... so we are sharing him....
we CANNOT get separated, O.K. guys? If we do, all we'll have are the... roookies and champs, i think...

Suddenly the ground began to shake...

Tori: Wh-What is th-that?

Suddenly something begins to emerge from the ground...