OtakuBoards

The Digimon Callers <<play>>

Frankie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]well you sleepy head i have been waiting for a very long time to see a human and the frist thing it does when i see one it fients man i guess you humans are as weak as the dark digimon say

are not

are too

are not!

are toooo!

uhhh ok you win .

cool now pick up the keychain thing and lets go!

k [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense, at least put the names of who is talking.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Desiree and Tori finally get out and are standing in a tropical forest)

Desiree: Finally were out, but I dont know if its any better here.

Tori: Were not going back in there!(Suddenly a monkey digimon and a ogre digimon appear)

MetalEtemon: Uh-huh I'm all shook up thank you, thank you very much. I'm MetalEtemon and I'm here to finish you kids for the Digimon Imperial!

Ogremon: And I'm here to help!

Desiree: Well, Devimon and Angemon can take care of MetalElvismon, and Leomon can take care of Ogre breath. Elecmon and Demidevimon digivolve!

Tori: You too Patamon!

Elecmon: Elecmon digivolve to.....LEOMON!!!

Demidevimon: Demidevimon digivolve to.........DEVIMON!!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to.......ANGEMON!!!!

Devimon: LASER WING!!!

Angemon: HAND OF FATE!!!(both attacks hit and knock MetalEtemon to the ground)

MetalEtemon: Your gonna pay!!METAL PUNCH!!!

Leomon: FIST OF THE BEAST KING!!

Ogremon: PUMMLE WHACK!!(both attacks collide and cancel each other out, suddenly GranKuwagamon appears!!)

GranKuwagamon: Weaklings I will show you who to deal with vermin(looks at Tori) DIMENSION SCISSORS!!
(his attack is about to hit Tori when Leomon jumps in the way)

Leomon: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Desiree, goodbye my friend, r....e....m....e...m....b....e......r.....(his data is absorbed by GranKuwagamon and the button is erased)

Desiree: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Tori: I wont let his death be in vain!!! Angemon DIGI-ARMOR-ENERGIZE!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to........RHINOMON!!!

Desiree: You destroyed Leomon, I will make you hurt(his crest turns black) Devimon digivolve, I order you to digivolve now!!

Devimon: Devimon dark-digivolve to.....MEGADRAMON!!!

Megadramon: ROCKET ATTACK!!(the blast destroys MetalEtemon)

GranKuwogamon: Yes if we can bring this evil power we can control the humans I must tell the master(flies off and digimon de-digivolve)

Tori: What are you still doing here?

Ogremon: Leomon was my rival, not my enemy in honor of his death(looking at Desiree) I will be your digimon.

Desiree:..................

Tori::bawl: How many deaths will there be? I can't handle this...

Patamon: It's o.k. Let's go find the others!

Datamon: I have the clones ready, sir.

???: Good.Now, send them out into the world and bring them all to ME before their power is to strong. I want them crushed before they can get in my way.

Desiree: Leomon,

Tori:(fed up with Desiree'e self-pity) Listen Leomon may be gone but you have to get over yourself. If anyhting will bring him back this isnt it, Desiree, Are you listening to me? Stupid boys!

Desiree: Leomon.......

Ogremon: Hey, I don't be so down, me and Leomon are like brothers. I can do anything he can do. He has fist of the beast king, I have pummel whack. He has a sword, I have a club. Look I even stronger than him, could he do this(looks at a tree) PUMMLE WHACK!!(hits the tree and a rock looking digimon takes its place)

Golemon: What are you doing in this forest, I will destroy all tresspassers, ROCK PUNCH!!!

Tori: Patamon digivolve!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to......ANGEMON!!!

Angemon: HAND OF FATE!!

Ogremon: PUMMLE WHACK!!

Golemon: Enough!! ANTI-DIGI BEAM!!(both Angemon and Ogremon de-digivolve)

Patamon: Uh-oh

Goblimon: I'll think of a plan......Oow thinking hurts!

Tori:(sarcasticly) What a shock....Patamon are you okay?

Golemon: Don't worry about him because your friend over their is the first one to go!!

Tori: I wont let you hurt my friend(a digi-egg appears) what is this?

Desiree: Friedship......

Patamon: You know what to do!

Tori: Right, DIGI-ARMOR-ENRGIZE!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to.......STEGOMON!!

Someone mind telling me what OOC stands for? every one on the RPG form seems to know what it is but me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracania- what did we just hit?

Monodramon- feels like a whole bunch of sticky ropes to me...

J.R (heard from below)- Ouch! huh? Were am I? Halloooooo? blackgotomon? Dracania?

Blackgotomon- Up here!

JR- how did you guys get all the way up there?

Monodramon- who care! just get us down. it's uncomfotable sticky up here...

JR- No prob! Blackgotomon, can you cut throught the ropes? your claws should do the trick!

Blackgotomon- ok. *starts slashing the rope to pieces*

???- Egh!! Who dares Destubes my slumber?!? You fall into my web and start destroying it? You will pay for all the hard work it cost me!

*a giant spidar like digimon appears at the other side of the web*

OOC: means

OUT OF CHERACTER

--------------------------------

JR....-......AHHH ITS A MUTATED VERSION ON MY SCIENCE CLASS PET.........

BlackGatomon-........no thats dokugumon although you never know

JR- well what ever it is get it....

BlackGatomon- LIGHTNING KICK

the cat slashes then runs towards the spider and then her feet start to glow and then she jumps and points her feet at dokugumon head and slams into the spidar makeing the web fall apart as the spider falls off of it

Monodramon- FREE AT LAST

JR- get um B.G.

B.G.- yeah ok LIGHTNING PAW

her claws glow and she slashes at the spider as it runs away

JR- thats enough let it go

Lauren:GUYS!
[I]Desiree and Tori turn away from their battle and see Lauren running with a Cat digimon at her side,[/I]
Tori:What's that!
LAuren:No time,Gatomon attack!
Gatomon:LIGHTNING CLAW!
[I]Gatomon charges at Golemon,barely dogeing a De-digivolving beam,but getting punched by his Mega Punch.GAtomon flew back into Lauren[/I]
Lauren:I wont let the same thing happen to you as Vee!
[I]Gatomon started to slowly lift in the air.Then she was surronded by light.[/I]
Gatomon:Gatomon,DigiVolve to!
[I]The light dissapered and a tall angel-like digimon hoovered when she was.[/I]
Angel:Angewomon!

OOC: hello people............... you can use the same digi egg coolmon you could use the same digi egg as say ME i could use reliability and so could you there are no limets.........any one can use any digi egg...........there are plenty

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]OOC: hello people............... you can use the same digi egg coolmon you could use the same digi egg as say ME i could use reliability and so could you there are no limets.........any one can use any digi egg...........there are plenty [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I mean, I found the friend-ship egg AGAIN after I already have it, and I don't know what egg She made me use to become Rhinomon, so...

umm rhinomon is not a real digimon for patamon armor as far as i know unless it is mircles.

{dustin well ain't this just lovely? i am stuck in a very dangerous world and nasty things and i am stuck with a talking head!}

koramon: what you thinking about?

dustin: how things can get so weird all at once.

koramon: ahhhh i see well it's not really that bad.

dustin: ummmmm i guess not but why did i get called here?

koramon: well we need as many humans to help digimon get stronger but since i am only a intraining yet i can't do much more then sit on my butt sigh!

dustin: oh wonderful you mean i am as good as a human steak?

koramon: pretty much

dustin: how do i get stuck in there things?

koramon: well..

?????:hahaha you have walked in to my trap!

dustin: oh man!

koramon: ummmm well i cna hope i digivolve or we cna hope i don't becomea digimon steak

dustin: wonderful if we kepp thinking like that we will be steak!

????: i am called centarumon if you have come here for a fight then you have come to the right place if not wll you are going to have one anyhow.

koramon: oh he a champion level his solar ray and jet gallop attacks make me look like a rock.

dustin: is their any hope left?

????: you better!PIT BOMB!

centarumon: why do you attack me piximon!

koramon: oh piximon a ultimate level his attacks are pit bomb and magical tail.

dustin: he on our side ?

koramon: yup!

piximon: pit bomb!

centarumon: oh darn i cna't fight a ultimate !

piximon: then join the human and that koramon and help them.

centarumon: k take my data

dustin: how?

centarumon: like this. {presses a button and centarumon dissappers}

piximon: well you better take more care i will help you if i can but still be very care ful got it?

koramon and dustin: yeah we got it piximon!

piximon: k now go save the world

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolmon [/i]
[B]

No, I mean, I found the friend-ship egg AGAIN after I already have it, and I don't know what egg She made me use to become Rhinomon, so... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh ok

there are pleanty of the same egg so you could have found 2

and rhinomon is MIRACLES.......... the same digiegg that makes veemon go into magnamon

-------------------------------------

at the bottem of the cliff hope hops off birdramon along with digmon. birdramon says good bye and flies off.

Hope- well i hope soon we will find help and a way outa here

GrandKawagumon- NOT LIKELY

Hope- crud if its jsut you and me how are we going to fight him

GrandKawagumon- i will spare your lives IF you come work for me.......a human on my side might come in usefull

Hope-......hmmm

Dig- DONT DO IT HOPE ITS A TRICK

Hope- but i dont want you or myself to die so........grandkawagumon...........i will join you but you pull anything.......i will be forced to destroy you.........

koramon: oh no grankawagumongot the others!

dustin: what others?

koramon: i will explain it all later.

dustin: i hope centarumon cna do the trick enough to spook him back so i cna grab the girl.

koramon: i feel like i am cuaght between forces and the only way to get out is to FIGHT!

koramon digivolve to!
k centarumon you too!
centarumon digivolve to!

ugamon!
knightmon!

dustin: k you attach him with your sword and i will go get the girl then we make a break for it cuz that will be one mad bettle.!

knightmon and ugamon: right!

dustin:HERE WE GO!

knightmon: hey ugly!

gkm: huh?

ugamon and dustin: exactly!

????: who are they?

i am dustin and this is ugamon but i don't have the time to tell you all the things that happened ont he way here now.
hurry we have to get out of here
before he sees us

gkm: haha you can't get away that easy.

knightmon: really bresker sword!

gkm: my eyes!

knightmon hurry you 2 he will recove soon

????: well i guess we get to run lke heck

ugamon: i want to saty and help knight mon k?

dustin: i don't think so!

ugamon: why not you don't need me right now

dustin: still you might get killed your only a rookie!

ugamon: well i don't have to listen to you!

dustin: really if your staying SO AM I!

ugamon WHHHHAAAAT!!!!

dustin:oh yeha does anyone know if i cna eat this egg?

ugamon: no way you can that is a armor digi egg of courage!

dustin huh? you mean if i eat it i will be couaragess?

ugamon:nope but i cna be if you say digiarmor energize!

FLAMESORCPOMON!the fire of couarage!

dustin cool flamesorcpomon's fire stinger put a highly damageing poison in it's attackers data causeing slow death! he other attack is fireclaw and like flamedramon knuckles express!

Golemon: Huh? Yur purty......

AngeWoMon: CELESTIAL ARROW!

Golemon: AAAAGH!

Patamon: Wow! You're cool!

Angewoman: (de-digivolving) thank-----y--ou

Gatomon: I'm Gatomon again!

Tori: Well, Let's go find the others!

[I]Gatomon starts sniffing the air,then she turned around to the others[/I]
Gatomon:I smell a BlackGatomon,do you think it belongs to one of your friends?You don't smell a BlackGatomon everyday,their usually hideing somewhere,
Lauren:Yeah,maybe,Lead the way!

Voice of leomon: Remember......

Desiree: Remember?

Voice of Leomon: Remember......

Desiree: Remember, remember what?

Voice of Leomon: The power to protect..... remember......the power to protect....

Desiree: The power to protect!(suddenly a bunch of bird digimon without wings storm the group)

Tori: What are they?

Patamon: They're Kiwimon, and they don't look happy!

Kiwimon: Attack!!PUMMEL PECK!!

Gatomon: Gatomon digivolve to......ANGEWOMON!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to......ANGEMON!!

Ogremon: I'll protect you!

Desiree: Protect.......the power to protect! Ogremon DIGI ARMOR ENERGIZE!!

Ogremon: Ogremon digivolve to....HYOGAMON!!

Desiree: You must have the power to protect!!(suddenly he gets a new digi-egg that looks like the one Tori has)

Demidevimon: Looks like I'm gonna get some action!!

Desiree: DIGI ARMOR ENERGIZE!!

Demidevimon: Demidevimon digivolve to....(sudenly a digimon that looks like Pegasusmon but a white horse with black armor instead of gold appears) BLACKPEGASUSMON!!

Tori:(gets a new digi-egg) Angemon, DIGI ARMOR ENERGIZE!!

Patamon: Patamon digivolve to....PEGASUSMON!!

BlackPegasusmon and Pegasusmon: YIN YANG ATTACK!!(the digimon put their wings on top of each others and produce a black and white beam)

Kiwimon: Oh no! He's coming, run!

Hyogamon: Wander what they're afraid of?

Desiree: We're about to find out!

JR.- well bkgatomon lets go or we will TOTALY be lost.......doesent it seem like its getting darker and smaller in here

BKGato- thats cause the walls are slideing in on us and the light monodramon was holding is on the ground......no ones behidn us

jr turns around to find monodramon and his tamer GONE they had dissapeared

which one? there's like 3 different stories going on over here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracania- uh, monodramon?

monodramon- yea?

Dracania- were are we?

Monodramon- what? *get's up from exsamining the ground* ohhh.... uh oh...

Dracania- Uh oh's right, while you were on the ground looking at who know's what, you took the light off our path and now we're lost!

Monodramon- ummmm..... well, they can't have gone to far, we were with them only a sec ago. try yelling.

Dracania- ok fine, J.RRRRRRRRR....? WERE ARE YOU!!!! WE ARE LOST!!!! CAN YOU HEAR US????

*no answer exept the eco's of her voice*

Monodramon- that sounds bad....

Dracania- that's right it sounds bad!!! I knew I hear something, this thing, *knocks on what appears to be a glass wall* has come and blocked out path! this isn't even a path we're looking at! it's a painting of it!!

Monodramon- let me try to knock it down! DRAGON BLAZE! *wall reman's un harmed* That wasn't what I had expected... it must be made of some kind of metal...

Dracania- what can be worse than this?!? We're lost again! and this time it's from people that we know that were also lost, but at least we were sticking together!

Monodramon- I'm sure things will straghten out soon, and look over there! *dracania turns to find a wall sliding back to show a hidden passage* we can go from there!

Dracania- why would a passage open up in our time of need I wounder... Well, I'm not going from there! it might be a trap!

Monodramon- Why not? that way's blocked too.

*Dracania wirrles around to find the way they came was blocked too*

Monodramon- Let's go then! why not? it's the only way out! Were's your sence of adventure?

Dracania- I left it with the gazimon...

Monodramon- Let's go!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]ok now i am confused.
please explain this to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, to explain the story, because of the fact that the Dark Voice is tampering with the power to digivolve....there is an unbalance in the digital world. Therefore the digital worlds programing is being messed up and to fix it anything that has the power to make a digimon digivolve is being transported through the digital world to restore the power and since we can make digimon digivolve we are being transported. Okay?

GranKuwagaMon: You will not escape now:devil:

Desiree: We must fight.

Lauren: What?

Desiree: I'm tired of running.

Tori:.........me too.

Others: YAH!

BlackPegasus & Pegasus: YIN YANG BEAM!

HyOgaMon: UGLY CLUB!

AngeWoMon: CELESTIAL ARROW!

The attacks all hit GranKuwagaMon directly....

Tori:...........Is it over?

[I]Out of the dust GKM appears with SOME marks on him,laughing like crazy[/I]
GKM:Are you kidding!Try this!Dimension Scissors!
[I]He was heading for BPM and PM when angewomon grabbed the claws.[/I]
Desiree:I've never seen a champion so strong!
Lauren:shes an Ultimate,Desiree.
[I]After GKM backed off,Angewomon landed infront of the kids[/I]
Angewomon:BlackPegasusmon,let Tori fly on your back,Pegasusmon,you take Desiree,hurry!
[I]Tori jumped on her digimon's back,the same as Desiree,Lauren setteled betwen Angewomon's wings and they flew off into the direction Gatomon had senced the BlackGatomon...[/I]

Hope walks int o a lair and finds about 7 grand Kawagumon sitting in a circle...

Hope- dotn worry i am on your side.........for the time being

GKM1: well wlcome to our lair.....s o you will be the one helping us destroy those kids

Hope- MAYBE........A MAYBE NOT.....it all depsnds on the way you treat me and my digimon
GKM2: well what woill you do

Hope- destroy you all.....i have the power i am many digimon on my caller if i got the 3 most pwerfull digivolved them up to mega.............you will alll be bug on winshiled

GKM3: oh really now......

Hope- YEAH

GKM4: we got ourselves a confident one......boys

GKM5: maybe we should teach him a lesson

Hope- I AM A GIRL AND I WILL BE THE ONES TEACHING YOU THE LESSONS

GKM6:.....................MAH MAH MAH MAH ( < this grandkawagumon cant talk just mah....thats it > )

Hope- what got no brain for talking........heh figures brainless bugs

GKM7: guys................this is my type of kid...........i think we will keep her and respect her like she was one of us..........shes got the attitude for it.

GKM1-5: YEAH.....
GKM6: MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

ALL: shut up.......

hope- (in her head) { these guys dont know whats gonna hit them once i am done they wont know what hit them....they are all mindless insects.........that i must SQUASH }

GKM7: we are waiting for number 8 and 9 they are out tampering with those kids

Hope- why are there so many of you?

GKM4: well you know ow a spider lays more then one egg thats what happned with us.....we were the only 9 to surrvive though....oh well we can take over the digital worlds by our selves just the 9 of us

GKM6: meh meh meh meh meh meh

Hope- OH SHUT UP