OtakuBoards

The Digimon Callers <<play>>

Frankie

Elecmon: Well that was interesting.

Desiree: First and fore most, what just happened? How in the world did he digivolve?

Armidillomon and Veemon: That was great!!

Lauren: Yeah it was pretty exciting.

Tori: I can't wait till next time.

Desiree: I can what if he had digivolved again? I think we should find the others and figure out why we're here. And most of all I
wanna know where that black bug is.

Tori: Aren't you a little excited?

Desiree: Well, I must admit I cant wait until I figure out how to use my digivice!

Volcanomon: You wont have the chance to!

Desiree: Who are you?

Volcanomon: It won't matter.

Desiree: Quick, Elecmon digivolve to Leomon.

Elecmon: Sorry, that last battle took alot out of me.

Veemon: Me too.

Armidillomon: Me too.

Desiree: Uh-oh, let's get out of here!

Volcanomon: Too late! Big Bang voice!

Aeroveedramon: Magnum crusher! Hurry children, climb on my back!

Desiree: You may look a little freaky but, who am i to give up an escape, Lets go!

Volcanomon: Master wont be pleased.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope walks slowly by a tree with armadillomon diging a tunnle behind her following the sound of her foot steps

Hope - we will stop here and rest

Armadillomon - ok then plus i think i am hitting clay....although i CAN dig through anything clay takes alot out of you

Dracania- sooo, do you know how I can get out of here?

Monodramon- Nope. Never thought of leaveing, and probably never would have if you didn't ask me.

Dracania- Awww.... Do you know were I can possible go to find out how?

Monodramon- Nope.

Dracania- Do you know anything?

Monodramon- Nope.

Dracania- are you even listening to me?

Monodramon- Nope. What? I do know something!

Dracania- ohh, so you can hear what I seid a while ago, but not what I just seid?

Monodramon- Ummm, sorry. You just ask to meny questions....

Dracania- What did I do to deserve this?!? Getting sucked into a whole new place, nearly getting eaten and now finnaly meet someone friendly that dosn't know anything!

Monodramon- Well, if your a human and stuck in this world, that means your got to do something, your destained to it. And now I've gotten suked into this mess to, cause now I'm supposed to help you!

Dracania- Is there something wrong with that? Do you think you can help me get out of here?

Monodramon- ok.

Suddenly the ground begins to shake and something in the distance begins to emerg from the ground...

Monodramon- uh, oh.... looks like someone's sturred things up in the wrong place at the wrong time...

ummm, sorry for duble posting, but, is it ok if I make up an attack for Monodramon? I don't know any of his attacks and would like to know before things get a little to comeplicated. Or someone can tell me his attack?

I'd really apreciat it, Thanx!!

AeroVeedraMon dropped his friends off, but flew away before they could say or do anything.

AeroVeedraMon: (In a hurry) O.K., gotta run bye!!!

Tori: what was that about???

Desiree: I don't know

Lauren: He seemed pretty anxious to leave...

Tori: (Panic) ACK! WHAT"S THAT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!

Desiree: What?

Lauren: Why are you so loud?

Tori: TURN AROUND, AND THEN RUUN!

The other girls turn around, and then see a vast army of Numemon. Lauren and Desiree turn to each other, then run.

Vee:Wait!Lauren!They arent that strong!we can fight'em!
Elecmon:Im still kinda tired
Gommamon:Me two.
Vee:Well Im not!
LAuren:[I]sighs[/I]He's to hyper to be tired,ok,Vee,but its not my falt if you get beat up by some green blobs...Digi Armour-
Vee:Wait! Collect my data first,you know,just in case.
LAuren:Eh?
[I]Vee gave Lauren a short explination and she collected his data[/I]
Lauren:Now...Digi Armour Energize!!

Hope still alone walks along with armadillomon walking along behind her

Hope - i enjoy being by myslef

Armadillo- You mean you dont ahve ANY friends?

Hope- well ONE his name is J.R. but i am not sure if he was sent here.

Armadillo- OH i see i can be your friend

Hope- you alredy are

Armadillomon- aww thanks....hay whats that up ahead it looks like another human but it isent moving

Hope- well then lets go check it out

Hope- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS J.R. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Armadillo- and thats black gatomon next to him.

Hope- J.R. are you ok?

J.R.- kinda but what i would like to know is why are you here

Hope- i was sent here too....i just got a parner digimon hes armadillomon and hes SO COOL

armadillomon- wow you relly think I am cool thanks....

J.R. - my parners blackgatomon shes nice i must say i just fell out of that tree i can stand up i swear i can

BlackGato- I am a cat i landed on my feet to bad you humans dont have the reflexes and such of us cats..

armadillo- hmm makes sence well do you hear that

blackgato- hear what

armadillomon- it sounds liek someone is digging under me

J.R.- you can hear that cause your more like in the ground and sound carries through ground and water better then air

Armadillomon- oh well i wonder who it is

out of the ground pops up 20 gazimon they surrounded the group and got ready to attack

Hope- armadillomon.....what should i do i can make you digivolve right now

J.R.- use a digi armour i used it on black gatomon and i got some awsome digimon but shes tired so your going to have to try it.

Hope- OK then

Armadillomon- i am ready

Hope- Armour Activate

Armadillomon- Armour Digivolve To......

a big blueish teradactal thing appears armoured in a metal layer with red on the tips of his wings and some red on his chest and a what it looks like as a supplie of missles on the bottom of his wings

Pteramon: Pteramon.......

J.R.- looks like a cross between a pteradactyl and a fighter jet

Hope- he looks nice to me

Pteramon: SIDE WINDER

missles fly at the gazimon makeing at least half of them dissappear into thin air and the rest all run away

Hope: Jezz man thats cool

Pteramon: HOP ON ALL OF YOU i can fly us somewhere.....maybe we can find the rest of the kids that appeard here

J.R. sounds like a plan to me
Hope- Yeah i am in
Blackgatomon- Sure why not i will follow J.R. till he goes home and if i can go with him to his home i will so I AM IN

Pteramon: ok guys hold on tight we are going fo a ride

Hope- this is so cool thanks armadillomon

Pteramon: the name is Pteramon for now

Hope: oh ok thanks Pteramon this is awsom

Pteramon: no problem anything to help my freind and tamer

Tori: WAIT! Guys, press the buttons to summon MegaDraMon!!

Desiree: Are you sure?

Lauren: Why not? Flamedramon needs all the help he can get!

They all press the 1/3rd of the button and suddenly, in a giant firework explosion appears MegaDraMon

MegaDraMon: So, you guys need help? I can only be here 2 minutes!

All: WHAAAAAAT!!!

MegaDraMon: Oh, looks like I didn't tell you, huh?

Tori: you think?

Desiree: Well, what are you waiting for, ATTACK!!

Megadramon: Rocket Attack!!

Flamedramon: Fire Rocket!!
(the attacks make full impact and the Numemon are destroyed)

Desiree: We need to make a plan, Megadramon can you fly us around so we can find the others?

Megadramon: I'll try.

Elecmon: Grrrrrr.

Desiree: Whats the matter?

Elecmon: Its GranKuwogamon!!

Tori: Uh-oh

Lauren: I dont like this!

Desiree: Hold your ground everyone, Elecmon calm down.

GranKuwogumon: I will finish this.

Megadramon: I cant let you do this, Rocket Attack!
(his attack makes full impact, but when the smoke clears there isnt a scratch on GranKuwogumon)

GranKuwogumon: My turn, Dimension Scissors!!
(Megadramon blocks the attack and takes at full force)

Megadramon: You are the only hope of the digital world, you must survive.... AAAHHHH(megadramon is destroyed and the button is erased from the D-callers)

Tori: No!!

Desiree: There is nothing you can do.

Lauren: You'll pay for that, Veemon digivolve to champion level!

Veemon: Veemon digivolve to......EXVEEMON!!!!

Desiree: You to Elecmon!

Elecmon: Elecmon digivolve to......LEOMON!!!

Tori: Go gomamon!

Gomamon: Gomamon digivolve to....TORTOMON!!!

Tori, Desiree, and Lauren: ATTACK!!!

J.R. - Did you hear that hope....i hear something it sounds like a battle going on somewhere....PTERAMON FOLLOW THAT SOUND PRONTO

Pteramon: i am going i am going hold your horses i can fly at the speed of light.......

Hope- Yeah i hear it too go that way

Pteramon- Righty-O < changes course>

BlackGato- Well i feel that its grand kawagumon so when we get there and its him J.R. i want you to hit your digivolution button and point that d caller stright at me ok then call that zudomon and make him digivolve we could use the help.

J.R.- O.K. i will do so if it will help

Hope- what will i do cause when we get the Pteramon is going to so tired hes going to go back to armadillomon and then not be able to do another thing.

Pteramon- you can call Dolphmon and make him digivolve and do the same with Gazimon i mean and 2 ultimates a champion and a tired rookie can do you some good.

Hope- I Hope so

Pteramon- I KNOW SO

In the distance a giant snake ike digimon appears out of no were.

Monodramon- That's a Megadramon. How did he do that? I mean, appear out of nowere like that?

Dracania- How should I know? this is your world not mine. Hey! let's get a closer look! I'd like to see that thing for myself.

Monodramon- Are you sure that's a good Idea? I could smell a fight brewing in the air! It's going to me a tuff battle from the looks of it!

Dracania- A battle! Well, it's ok. I won't let anyone see me. Besides, you can protect me!

*grabs Monodramon's claws and runs towards the fight*

Monodramon- Protect you?!? He's an ultimate! I'm a rookie! there's no way I can fight that thing!

*dracania dosn't hear his warning in her exitement to get to the fight*

Monodramon- ohhh, ok. But it'll take a mericle to save us if we're spotted...

*they reach the Megadramon in a few minits*

What they see surprises them. They see two kids, an leomon a Exveemon and a GranKuwogumon with the megadramon seen erlyer in the sky shooting missales.

Monodramon- Ohh, I guess there's more of you humans around here than I thought...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]In the distance a giant snake ike digimon appears out of no were.

Monodramon- That's a Megadramon. How did he do that? I mean, appear out of nowere like that?

Dracania- How should I know? this is your world not mine. Hey! let's get a closer look! I'd like to see that thing for myself.

Monodramon- Are you sure that's a good Idea? I could smell a fight brewing in the air! It's going to me a tuff battle from the looks of it!

Dracania- A battle! Well, it's ok. I won't let anyone see me. Besides, you can protect me!

*grabs Monodramon's claws and runs towards the fight*

Monodramon- Protect you?!? He's an ultimate! I'm a rookie! there's no way I can fight that thing!

*dracania dosn't hear his warning in her exitement to get to the fight*

Monodramon- ohhh, ok. But it'll take a mericle to save us if we're spotted...

*they reach the Megadramon in a few minits*

What they see surprises them. They see two kids, an leomon a Exveemon and a GranKuwogumon with the megadramon seen erlyer in the sky shooting missales.

Monodramon- Ohh, I guess there's more of you humans around here than I thought... [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to burst your bubble but Megadramon is dead. He died fighting GranKuwogumon!

GranKuwogumon: How dare you defy me? Dimension Scissors!!

Desiree: Oh no!(The attack hits all of them and they all de-digivolve except for Flamedramon)

Tori: Gomamon!

Desiree: Elecmon are you okay?

Elecmon: Yes but why do you care what is so important there are a million other digimon in this world?

Desiree: Well, your my digimon and I wont let anyone hurt you.
(Suddenly a digi-egg appears in Desiree's hand)

Desiree: What is this?

Lauren: Just say digi armour energize!

Desiree: Okay, DIGI ARMOUR ENERGIZE!!!

Elecmon: Elecmon dgivolve to......PANJYAMON!!!

Desiree: Panjyamon wow lets see what it says on the digidex. Hum it says hes a Annimal Vaccine, and his attack is ice fist! Now we can take him!

J.R.: And here comes the calvary!!!

Tori: :flaming: :flaming: [SIZE=4]GRANKUWAGAMON!!![/SIZE]

Grankuwagamon turns at the sound of her immensely loud screaming.

Tori: (walking up th him) You can blow me up, seach my corpse for loose change, and then send me into another dimension. But you will NOT hurt.........my............... [SIZE=4]FRIENDS![/SIZE]

Suddenly, a spiky digiegg appears.

Gomamon: Say Digi Armour Energize!!!

Tori: Digi Armor Energize!

(I'm making this one up sorry!:))

***Gomamon digivolves to.....Spinoctomon!***

Tori: WOW!

Spinoctomon: Gunk Blast!

A collection of simply repulsive junk comes up Spinoctomon's throat and is fired at Grankuwagumon...

Grankuwagumon: My EYES!

Tori: Quick! Jump on Spinocto and escape down this river!

Everyone jumps on his back, and(to his extreme discomfort) swims at top speed down the river.

Desiree: Quick! Before he sees us!!!

Spinoctomon: You all aren't exactly super models, y' know...

[I] Lauren looked behind her too see GrandKuwagamon chasing them at fast speed.[/I]
LAuren:[I]Someone needs to disract him[/I]
[I]Without thinking Lauren jumped onto Flamedramon's back,he seemed to understand because he didnt protest,they flew off towardGKM[/I]
Tori:No!
Desiree:Don't!
[I]Lauren and Flamedramon stopped about 10 feet infront of GKM.[/I]
GKM:What makes you diffrent from the rest,they cant beat me and neither can you,Dimension Scissors!
[I]Flamedramon is hit,which sends both flying.[/I]
LAuren:NOOOO
[I]They were about to plunge into the river,when something appeared in Lauren's Hand,The digi-egg of Reliability.[/I]
Lauren:DigiArmour Energize!
Vee:Veemon Digi-Armour Digivolve tooo!Depthmon!The Sea Monster of Reliabilty!
[I]LAuren was transfreered into Dephmon's roomy Cockpit as they plunged into the river[/I]
Lauren:Yeah Baby!

Spinoctomon where is that from I cant find it but who am I to argue!

Desiree: Wow, Panjyamon, ATTACK!!!

Panjyamon: I nedd a distraction to get close enough.

Desiree:Tori...

Tori: I'm already a head of you. Spinoctomon....

Spinoctomon: I'm already ahead of you...GUNK BLAST!!!

Grankuwagamon: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Desiree: Now Panjyamon

Panjyamon: ICE FAST!!!
(GranKuwagamon is frozen but cant be holden for long)

Desiree: Quick escape behind the waterfall!
(They get behind the waterfall and see a cave. All the digimon de-digivolve.)

Desiree: Well lets walk to end of this cave and hope we dont meet GranKuwagamon before we meet the others.

Tori: Wow two digi-eggs thats cool.

Veemon: Cool.

Lauren: I wonder what they mean, what do you think Desiree...Desiree?

Desiree: Its Megadramon, I mean, there was nothing we could do. How can we save anyone....How?.....

Mysterious Voice:You must save us........

J.R.- i wonder where everyone went

Blackgatomon- i dont really care rigth now but..........we better get out of sight look over there

Hope- Shoot ....Pteramon fly into the trees de-digivolve and lets get out of sight. PLEASE

Pteramon: yes ma'am right away ma'am

They all run to a small grove of trees and armadillomon starts diging a deep hole. As he digs fast the kids follow through the hole quickly hoping that the bug dident see them but if so they are hiding and travaling at the same time.

Armadillomon: Very tired can you help anyone?

Blackgatomon- Well hope can all she has to do is say the word KNOWLEDGE into the MIC on ehr d caller and hit the digivolution button and then point it at you and you will digivolve into digmon.......

Armadillomon - how do you know what i digivolve into

Blackgatomon- i used to work in this small villige and.......well is was populated by many armadillo forms........ like boarmon.....pteramon.........submarimon......digmon.........and a few others....................i learned quickly what digi eggs did what so KNOWLDEGE will help you get a better digging form and i can help dig too

Armadillo- sounds GOOD do it hope

hope - 0k.......... KNOWLEDGE DIGI ARMOUR ACTIVATE

Armadillomon- armour digivolve to...........

Digmon- DIGMON THE DRILL OF KNOWLEDGE

Hope- wow for a big yellow looking bug your COOL

Digmon- what am i poorly animated is that what your saying.....

Hope- NO.........i am saying i just dont like bugs that well but you are cool

Digmon- oh ok then........lets get digging

soon the cave they were digging begins to shake and the ground from above caves in and they climb up into a huge cave they were diging under......

Hope- how cool is this............wait i hear voices that way lets go

Quatre: (is sitting looking at his green d-caller) i winder if there are more people like me out there.

all of a suden his d-caller glowed and he was taken to a digimon Terriermon........

Terriermon: we need your help the others need your help
Quatre: who needs my help
Terriermon: the others with d-callers, hold your d-caller in the air and.........

(Quatre holds his d-caller in the air and him and Terriermon get transported to the other People with D-callers)

Quatre what the.................................................................

(the others are in the middle of a fight.............

J.R. - what do i do

Hope- DIGIVOLVE HER

J.R.- i can do that?

Hope- yeah perss the digivolution button when you point it at her she will digivolve

J.R.- ok then
Blackgatmon- DIGIVOLVE TO.......

a big human looking black devilish lady stands in her place after the black flash of light died down

LadyDevimon- LadyDevimon..........well this little punk wont get very far........pukumon you wont tell your master anything

Pukumon- oh really what makes you think that

Ladydevimon- cause i am going to destroy you before you do...

Pukumon - sure you are.......weakling..........NEEDLE SQUAL

Lady devimon dodges the attack quickly and pukumon races towards her and slashes her with his spikes....

LadyDevimon- oh your gonna pay......... DARKNESS WAVE

a dark wave blasted at pukumon who was thrown back by the blast

Digmon- GOLD RUSH

the drills on his nose and hands flew at the downed pukumon hitting him blasting him with a few more attacks then digmon rears up and staps his hands into the ground

Digmon- ROCK CRAKING

the ground split a little and a bunch of rocks landed on pukumon....

data flys into the air and vaporises

Hope- why dident we get a button?

LadyDevimon - cause he wasent going to give us his data...........its the way things go....i mean......if the digimon wants us to have its data then you would get a button but sence this was un willing we destroyed him.

Hope- oh.............

just then a kid with a d caller and a small floppy eared bunny looking this green in color aproched them

[QUOTE]I hate to burst your bubble but Megadramon is dead. He died fighting GranKuwogumon! [/QUOTE]

Whopps! I guess I've lost track of the story already....
Can somebody please find me? I'm tired of wandering around alone in this RPG...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dracania- What's going on? I hear alot of yelling, and something about a digiegg....

Monodramon- Well, at least you hear something... All this noise Has busted my ear drums!!

Hope-......oh man this is really..........

J.R.- what what is it hope?

Hope - i hear something its this way

the rest folllow her

they arrive in a small area and up ahead they see a small purple dinosaur (NO NOT BABY BARNEY) and another human.

they aprroche the 2

Tori: Wait.. I think I recognize her...

Dracania: Of course! Do all of you have...D-callers?

Desiree: Yah!

Dracania: oh! well...

suddenly, a sing-song voice blast through the cave...

???: (singish) Whaaaaaaat are you dooooing [SIZE=3]HHHHHHHEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEE[/SIZE] ?

Monodramon- ummm, Dracania.... There's someone, or something comeing toword us....

Dracania- What *turns around and stares* there really are more people around here than I first thought.... *starts yelling*Hey! Over here!

Hope- *yells back*We know! we saw you a mile away!

Monodramon- We weren't going to be spotted, eh? They saw us a mile Away!!!!

Dracania-*sweatdroppes* uhhh, well, I meant that they weren't going to see us!! *points toward the fight as someone is thrown down*

Monodramon- -_-;

Hope-..............................................jezz what now?

J.R. - no clue........hay you two get over here.....lets get out of here away from here away from that.

BlackGatomon- yeah we dont need another battle get away from there

Digmon- follow me < starts digging a new hole >

< everyone follows >